You break up

Ashton: "What the hell is this, [y/n]?!" Ashton growls at you as you enter your shared apartment. "What?" You raise your eyebrows at him, confused at his sudden mood swing. Just before you went out for a quick jog like you did every morning, he was trying to make you stay in bed with him. Now, his eyebrows furrowed in anger as his knuckles whiten from his tight grip on his iPhone. "This!" He shoved the bright screen in your face, to show you kissing another boy. A boy who suspiciously looked a lot like Harry Styles. However, why would you be kissing Harry when you a) only talked to him once before, and b) had the best boyfriend in the world right in front of you? "Ashton, I never-" you began to explain to him. Obviously the picture was photoshopped, you could see how the faces didn't quite fit together, but he didn't want to hear it. "[Y/N], leave. And don't bother coming back." He didn't call you babe, or baby, or any other sweet nickname he used to call you. Just [Y/N].

Calum: "[Y/N], I can't do this anymore. I'm barely at home, and when I am you're at work, or you're too busy. And it's hurting our relationship. We don't see each other for months, it's just not working," your boyfriend Calum says as you're making dinner for the two of you in your shared apartment. He had been gone for 3 months for his tour, and was only going to stick around for a week or two before he had to leave again. You both tried so hard to make it work, skyping each other every night, texting each other any time you could. But it just wasn't the same. No matter how hard you both tried, he always ended up leaving and going back on his damn tours. "Cal, I think it's for the best. We can't keep going like this. Maybe for the time being we should just be friends. And when we have the time, we can try again," you say, your voice cracking while you try to prevent yourself from crying, "this relationship hurts both of us too much. Just remember that I still love you as much as I used to, and I'm never going to be able to stop loving you." "Trust me, [Y/N], I'll always love you to the moon and back. I promise the minute the tour ends, and I know I'll be home for more than a year, I'll call you. And then we can try this again, " he replies, his tears streaming freely down his face. You kiss him softly on the lips, and you hug each other one last time, before you start packing your stuff up and moving into your friends place.

Luke: When you arrive home early from your week long trip with your best friend, you decide to surprise your boyfriend, Luke. You silently slip off your coat and hang it on the closet. Taking off your shoes, you slowly begin to walk toward your bedroom. As you're about to turn the doorknob, you hear moans coming from inside the room. And it definitely wasnt just Luke in there. You took a deep breathe, knowing what you were about to face wasnt going to be pretty. You open the door to see your boyfriend rushing to pull his jeans on, his boxers showing a huge bulge, hinting at what he and his lady friend were doing moments before. Next to him stood a smirking girl who hadn't even bothered to get dressed. She lazily threw on her tight booty shorts and walked out the room with only that and her bra on. "We're done." You say and you begin to walk out of your-his house, ignoring his protests and his attempts to "explain".

Michael: "[Y/N]?" You hear your boyfriend call from your bedroom as you were in the kitchen baking brownies for your sibling's visit tomorrow. "Yes Mikey?" You say as you slip the brownies into the oven and walk upstairs to your room. "What's this?" He asks, looking at the screen of his computer. You walk over and sit next to him, seeing a picture of you kissing your ex-boyfriend. "Me kissing Brad. Why?" "You kissed another boy? I thought i was your boyfriend," his voice is scarily calm, as he tries to mask his anger, "am I not good enough for you {Y/N]? Maybe you should just go back to Brad." "Are you breaking up with me?" You gulp, "Over a freaking picture from two years ago?" "What?" He raises an eyebrow, as his emotions change from anger to confusion. "This picture is before I even started dating you! Look at my hair, it's by my shoulders. Now it's all the way down to my waist," you explain, the corners of you lips forming a smile. "Oh..." he says, before laughing at his own foolishness. You soon join laughing and you kiss him before going back into the kitchen to finish making brownies