He finds out you self-harm

-number one I didn't write this like most of these. And I've nothing against anyone depressed, suicidal or self-harms considering I do. So if any of you want to vent I can't promise you it'll her better but I can promise I'm there. Ily. My kik is @/tbhsweaterweather -

Luke: You sat on the floor. Tears streaming down your face, the razor in your hand. Your whole world was crashing down. And you didn't know what to do. You made another, and another, and another. Until you got lightheaded and couldn't see straight. Maybe this was a good thing. Maybe it was your time to go. And to be honest, you didn't mind. You didn't care. All you wanted, was for that deep grey waters to finally take you under. You wanted to see what it was like in the cold water. You heard a door creek open and a gasp. You saw scared blue eyes search your face, and warm fingers on your neck, cheking your pulse. "Oh baby.. Why?" He asked. He held you close as he bandaged you up and took you to the emergency room. You never told anyone, but you kept it between yourselves.

Ashton: You were in the kitchen making food for you and Ashton. He was coming over to discuss with you his new world tour. You were excited, and so was he. But you were afraid. What would happen once he's gone? No one to talk too, no one to hug and tell secrets too. No one to cuddle. You felt your depression creep back up on you, but you shook it off. This is a happy time for Ashton, I must enjoy it. You heard a 'ding-dong'. It was him, You wipe off your hands and pulled your sleeves down. You open the door and hug him, kiss him and put on a movie. "I'm gonna go finish the food and I'll tell you when its ready. You pull up your sleeves again as you dice the chicken, and lettuce. You felt warm arms wrapped around your waist. You giggle as he kisses your neck and bites it playfully. "A-ashton." He laughs and he rocks you two back and forth. Suddenly, he stops. He reaches up and for your hands. You pull back quickly. "Foods almost done, why don't you go sit down I'll go bring it to you." He stands there, "What were those?" You walk past him and sturr the chicken and dumplings, "Its almost ready, the dumplings are deliciou-" You say trying to avoid the conversation, "(Y/N) I SAW THEM." He said sternly. You stop what your doing as he rolls them up, "Why?" He asks. He traces them with he fingers, you flinch at the newer ones. "Tell me why.." He says. You break down and tell him everything.

Calum: You and Calum were at the pinic in the park. Just the two of you. Except for his familiy which decided to tag along, not that you don't mind, their lovely people. It was quiet, peaceful. You lay down and sigh. The sun warm on your stomach. You wore jeans because of you know.. You didn't want him to find out. He was so happy, playing with his familiy, you didn't wanna ruin it. Until people started jumping in the lake. Calum was the first to jump in, obviously . And you heard him call for you. You shake your head. "I can't swim!" You yell back. "Oh c'mon! I'll catch you, promise!" The mountain did look pretty high. But you shook your head, backing out. He climbs out while your on your phone. "C'mon babe, we didn't buy that bathing suit just for it to stay under your clothes. "Calum, I really can't. " He huffed and crossed his arms, pouting. "Pleaseeeeee!" He begs, and you sigh. I guess its time. "babe? I know you might be frustatrated and all but we have kids present and-" YOu pull down your pants and his eyes go wide. "Babe..?" He rubs a hand over your scars and your news one. "I'm so sorry. I-I didn't know." You laugh and shrug, pull ing up your pants. Just cause you showed him doesn't mean your going swimming. "It's alright. Now, how about them peanut butter jelly samwhiches?"

Micheal: You were so lonely it hurt. You could feel your heart shrivel up in your chest. You and Micheal were on the phone and he could tell something was wrong. "Will you be ok alone?" He asked, unsure. "Yeah." You didn't sound to convincing. But enough for him to say 'I love you' and hang up. You tried ot sleep, but so many voices in your head.. So many.. 'worthless' 'coward' ugly' 'slut' 'fat' 'just like your mother' 'just like your father' 'better dead'. It all hurt so much. So much, they started out whispers„ now they yelled. Yelled in your ear until you couldn't take it anymore. You dart for the bathroom, and ramble through your drawers, you medicine cabinet until there was only once place left to look. You pull up the floor board and you pulled out a sinlge blade. Clean, sharpened to perfection. It shone brightly in the dim lighting. It started with one, then another..and another.. Soon you were up to your elbows. And it felt amazing. You didn't hear the footsteps coming up the steps and you saw the door swing open. And there stood Micheal, hair disheaveled, he looked a mess, worried. "I knew it, I was right." H came forward and took the blade out of your hands and threw it in the trash. He bandaged them all up and held you. "How did you know?" You ask. "I can tell when my baby is unhappy.."