Boyfriend does you makeup

Ashton: "Hello Keek!" Ashton said, looking at the tiny camera on his iPhone. "Now, you might be wondering why I look so beautiful. That's simply because my gorgeous girlfriend [Y/N] and I got bored. That's why she put make up on me," he peeked over at you, flashing a cheeky smile. "And I applied some make up to her face as well." Now, Ashton was giggling as he spoke; making sure to sneak peeks at you and see how the make up he applied on you, made you look um.. different. "Look, here's my masterpiece!" Ashton wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you into the view of the camera. "Hello keek! Isn't Ashton just wonderful at applying make-up?" You joked, laughing. "Why is everyone so mean to me? My bandmates and even my girlfriend are now," Ashton laughed. "Sorry babe," you pecked his lips just as the keek hit 36 seconds. "Mhm. Show me how sorry you are," Ashton smirked, before leaning down and kissing you again.
Calum: "This is lip gloss?" Calum asked, holding up a tube of concealer. Calum was bored, so he decided to do a twitcam. "I can't tell you," you replied, holding back a smile. "Ugh... Fine... It looks like lip gloss..." He thought aloud, as you held back giggles. "It's lip gloss!" He announced after thinking about it for a couple minutes. He noticed a lot of fans asking about you, so he had you come join him. "Okay then," you said, biting your lip. "Stop moving," he whined, as he tried to apply the concealer onto your lips. A fan had suggested that the two of you do the 'Boyfriend Does Your Make-Up' tag, since the idea sounded like fun, you decided to do it. "Calum tell them what you're doing," you teased. "Um... I'm going to apply COVERGIRL LashBlastFusion Mascara on [Y/N]," Calum said, as he opened the bottle. "This goes on your eyebrows, right?" He asked, as he kneeled to put the mascara on your eyebrows. "I can't say!" You giggled. "Ugh... How do girls do this?" Calum let out a frustrated groan, before taking a palette of eye shadow. "Okay. I know this one. This goes on your eyelids!" Calum exclaimed, before applying it to your eyelids, under your eyes, next to your eyes, really just over any space by your eyes. "Ugh! I give up! [Y/N] just stick to doing your make up by yourself," Calum whined, while looking over to see the rest of your make up spread across your bed. "You look beautiful without it anyway."
Luke: "Hey guys, [Y/N] and I are here bored out of our minds so we decided to film a boyfriend does my makeup tag," Luke said to the camera, "you guys have been requesting it and we watched a couple videos like Jai and Ariana's. So let's get started!" You smiled and dutifully sat there as Luke fished through your bag. "So we're gonna start with this tan stuff," he said holding up your foundation. He covered your face with it, and moved onto your concealer. "So I've figured out that this is for imperfections and stuff, but [Y/N] doesn't have any. So we don't need this," Luke said, pecking you on the lips, before continuing onto your eyes. He grabbed your mascara and successfully swiped it onto your eyes. "Damn Luke, you're good at this," you giggled as he winged your eyeliner, "maybe you should help me everyday with my makeup." "It's actually pretty easy, it's like painting but on someone's face," he replied as he finished up with your blush and lipstick. Soon, he was done and you were surprised at how good you looked. "So [Y/N], how'd I do?" He asked, wrapping an arm around you. "Very, very well," you replied. "Later guys!" Luke said as he turned off the camera before leaning in to kiss you.
Michael: You were a popular makeup guru and vlogger on YouTube, so when you and Michael started dating all your subscribers wanted you to do a video together. After some deliberation, you guys decided on the 'Boyfriend Does Your Makeup' Tag. At first everything was going well, Michael managed to smear your foundation across your forehead, before realizing it's suppose to cover all of your face. But afterwards, he put your eyeshadow on your cheeks. "Why is this stuff so sparkly and purple?" He asked you, raising an eyebrow. "Maybe because it's not meant for your cheeks?" You hinted. "Well whatever, it looks sorta nice," he shrugged as he finished up and started to shakily put your mascara on eyelashes. "Ooh [Y/N], you look hot. I think I'm done," he said. "But what about my lips?" You pouted. "Hmm," he said as he leaned over to kiss you. "There you go!" He grinned. You giggled, as he covered the camera with his hand as he leaned in to kiss you again.