dogpower77

GOLD STAR! I loved interviewing dogpower77, she is amazing, and has great answers for my questions! <3

1. How did you find out about Wattpad?

My cousin actually mentioned it to me, she wanted me to read her story. I did, and ended up joining :P Ironic? 

2. Why did you join Wattpad?

I thought it would be fun. Writing is one of my favorite things to do, I remember wanting to make a website so I could post them, but then I got told about Wattpad, I looked around and knew then that joining was the best thing to do.

3. What is your favorite book that is not on Wattpad?

Hard to say, I read so many books. (I am a nerd XD) I have alot of favorites... but if I had to narrow it down to one, it would be Twilight.

4. Who would you thank if you became a famous writer? Ex: Rick Riordan, C. S. Lewis, your friends/family, a celebrity, ect.

I would have to thank my friends. They mean the world to me! No joke. They keep me strong when nothing else does (: 

5. What are three things that inspire your writing?

Books, music and other writers.  

6. Are your characters based on friends/family/enemies in real life, if so, who and why?

The ones I have posted on Wattpad, no. I dont like to base characters off of real life people, its takes out meaning for me. I like to write to escape from the real world into worlds I create, if I had characters that reminded me of people in real life, it would defeat the purpose. It might sound werid, but its how I am I guess.

7. If you had to chose between reading a book or writing one, which would you chose and why?

Writing one, of course! Its acutally really hard to explain how I feel, I just... writing is so personal! It takes you to new heights! You get to escape the real world and go into your own little world, it justs... mind blowing! Writing is so much fun! You get so into it too! Well for me that is, I dont really know about anyone else.

8. If you could be a character in any book, which book, which character, and why?

I would be Katniss from The Hunger Games. Why? Well who wouldnt want to be her! I really want to be in the Hunger Games, I know it sounds werid because you kill people and their probably aint a chance of surviving, but still! Its so... amazing, and Katniss is such an amazing character, I would love to be her!

9. How do you come up with your book ideas?

I wouldnt really use the word 'how'. When I want to start a new book, I just wait for the ideas to pop in my head. If I think about a idea, usually its bad. I get alot of ideas that pass through my crazy mind, most of them I dont post though, too busy! :P

10. How does your book writing process usually go?

I have to be in a certain mood to write, but when I am it usually goes like this:

-Turns on music

-Starts writing

-Stops, goes and grabs food and drink

-Comes back, starts writing again

-Gets sidetracked with something else

-Reads over what I wrote, writes more

-Posts it on Wattpad

Haha! I aint even joking, almost every time this is what I do.

11. Do you like writing about random things that pop into your head, your favorite books (The way you imagine them), or things that really happened/happen in real life?

Both. Sometimes I even put them together :P Use something that happened in real life and add random things that pop in my head to it!

12. Are you a fan of several book series’ or are you glued to this one series?

Several book series, I cant be glued to just one :P Who can?

13. If you could meet your favorite author/inspiration what would you say to him/her?

I would probably die the moment I saw them, so I wouldnt get to say anything ;D But I guess I would get someone to bring me back to life, and I would tell them thank you for being my inspiration. Or fav author.

14. If you had permission to rewrite a book and publish it, what book, how would you rewrite it, and give us a little summary of what it would be, including the things that you changed…

This one is a hard one... Uh... hmm... lets see..... I have no idea!

15. Name one author on Wattpad that you would like to see interviewed…

princessharley > I love her stories!

16. Who is your favorite Wattpad author and why?

Too many to pick from!

17. What is your favorite book on Wattpad and why?

I really loved The Cellar! One of my favorite books, plus im a sucker for a good horror book :P I am excited for Youll Always Be Mine. The continuation of it.

18. How long have you been writing?

Since I was in grade.... 6? I think? Mostly school writing, but then I started writing for fun.

19. Have you ever one something on watty awards, if so, what category, if not, do you intend to this year?

I havent! I entered last year, but didnt make it. I was in for FanFiction, this year I might enter with my new story, You Kept A Secret. In the romance category?

20. Give us a summary of your story/stories…

I have alot of stories :P But heres a summary for my new story You Kept A Secret:

Harley gets forced to go on a boring cruise ship with her parents. She meets Ashton, and soon finds herself falling head over heels for him. One thing leads to another one night, and soon Harley finds out shes pregnant, but before she has a chance to tell Ashton, they both go their seperate ways. Now back at home, her parents send her away to live with her grandmother, all the way across the country! What Harley doesnt know is there are a couple suprises along the way. Life cant get any better then this! This is a teenage pregnancy and student teacher romance book!