Livvy98

First off, How do Wattpad people come up with their usernames? Some ofthem are really random... Iamanelephant... How do you come up with something like that? ... Lets put my questions about usernames aside for right now... Well,  Livvy98 was great to talk to, she is Amazing! And yet again, someone gives me another book to search, and my mom is like "I ow the library enofe money for overdue books, cant you buy them yourself or stop searching books?" And I always say "No, and No." And  Livvy98 I have heard weirder examples and sayings. :)

1. How did you find out about Wattpad?

1. It was mentioned when my cousin was talking about a book she was writing on wattpad. it sounded amazing and so i looked it up so that i could read it.

2. Why did you join Wattpad?

2. i joined wattpad so that i could a) read amazing books and b) write books (that hopefully people liked)

3. What is your favorite book that is not on Wattpad?

3. the authors that i love outside of wattpad are David eddings, Rick riordan, tamora pierce, enid blyton, terry pratchet, Anne McCaffery... the list goes on...

4. Who would you thank if you became a famous writer? Ex: Rick Riordan, C. S. Lewis, your friends/family, a celebrity, ect.

4. I would thank my friends, some few toys and horse, random objects and animals that inspired me... Some pieces of artwork also helped. I would definitely thank C.S. Lewis. his stories introduced me to the amazing world of fantasy.

5. What are three things that inspire your writing?

5. Three of the many things that inspire my writing are: my friends; they are imaginative and the craziness does tend to spur on the thinking, amazing books; there are so many good ideas out there, dreams; i know this may sounds crazy but dreaming does help. sometimes i just wake up and if the dream is still in my mind i write it down because some dreams are really good for inspiration, so remember that! :)

6. Are your characters based on friends/family/enemies in real life, if so, who and why?

6. Some of my characters are based on real life. One of my books is all about things in life so i had to get it all from around me. For fanasty or other things, sometimes. Some of the specific characterisics or traits in a character might come from a person i know. i usually don't base by bad characters on real people because frankly, most of the people i know are just not bad enough :)

7. If you had to chose between reading a book or writing one, which would you chose and why?

7. It depends, if i wanted to relax before bed, probably read. If i was in a really creative mood, definitely write. Writing usually wakes up my imagination... it is really hard to go to sleep after writing.

8. If you could be a character in any book, which book, which character, and why?

8. I think that for a day, i might enjoy being Ce'Nedra (she is from the Belgariad, by David eddings. he is an amazing fantasy writer). She has a very fiery temper, to match her red hair, and is very devious. I think she is my favourite character in the series. Okay, I am writing all the books that I will have to search later... Because they sound interesting.

9. How do you come up with your book ideas?

9. I come up with my book ideas usually from random thoughts. they come randomly and then i question them like "wow i would love to live in a world like that"; "wait a minute, but what if..." or a random comment that someone made. in other words, it is completely random and i can't just sit down and decide to write a book.

10. How does your book writing process usually go?