KenzieJenkins

First, KenzieJenkins, you werent late at all, I think late is a week to a month, after that I get iritated... Awesome interview, and Im glad that I met you! I just finished The Son Of Neptune today, I loved it and it is my favorite too, although my mom ruins the story when she asks stupid questions like 'Who is Mars?' 'I thought that was Ares...' 'I dont like this book, you need to explain it better.' then I say 'You have to read it!' She is trying to make me read, and she wont even read one book! Interviewing people can help you see how much you have in common with someone, and you can make new friends. I will put (spoiler) next to something from a book, just in case someone hasnt read the book yet, and doesnt want to know what happens...

1. How did you find out about Wattpad?

1. I was searching for book apps for my IPod when the Wattpad app popped up.

2. Why did you join Wattpad?

2. When I saw that it was not only an app, but also a website, I went online and registered.

3. What is your favorite book that is not on Wattpad?

3. I love a lot of books, but my favorite has to be The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan.

4. Who would you thank if you became a famous writer? Ex: Rick Riordan, C. S. Lewis, your friends/family, a celebrity, ect.

4. I would thank J.K. Rowling, because it was her writing that mainly inspired me.

5. What are three things that inspire your writing?

5. Like I stated in the last question, I was inspired by Rowling's fantastic series, but I was also insprired by my friends and by my family.

6. Are your characters based on friends/family/enemies in real life, if so, who and why?

6. Only one characte in my story (Logan) is based on someone in my life, and his name is Dreux. He can change any depressing situation into an enjoyable one, and he has a very laid-back personality.

7. If you had to chose between reading a book or writing one, which would you chose and why?

7. I would have to choose reading. I love reading people's original books, and while I love writing, I couldn't get by without books,

8. If you could be a character in any book, which book, which character, and why?

8. If I could be any character, I would be Hazel Levesque from Son of Neptune. I really loved reading about her because (Spoiler) she's one of the seven in the Great Prophecy, and she's also the daughter of Pluto.

9. How do you come up with your book ideas?

9. When I read the Harry Potter series, I had thought of all I would change, and with those changes, I wrote Olivia Potter.

10. How does your book writing process usually go?

10. I usually take my notebook to school, and all throughtout the day I would write down the new chapter as I thought about it.

11. Do you like writing about random things that pop into your head, your favorite books (The way you imagine them), or things that really happened/happen in real life?

11. I normally write down random things that pop into my head.

12. Are you a fan of several book series’ or are you glued to this one series?

12. I would say I'm a fan of several series.

13. If you could meet your favorite author/inspiration what would you say to him/her?

13. If I met my favorite author, I would ask how long they have been writing, what they loved about it, and how many books they planned to write.

14. If you had permission to rewrite a book and publish it, what book, how would you rewrite it, and give us a little summary of what it would be, including the things that you changed…

14. I would change the Hunger Games so that Gale goes into the games with Katniss.   

(Summary-  Katniss didn't think her luck could get worse as she stood on the stage, having just raken her sister's spot. But as soon as the thought crosses her mind, Effie calls out the boy tribute. Gale Hawthorne.) That idea is cool, i would read that book! Those of you that know me, well... it is huge if I read your book, cuz 1. I am a total critic and 2. I hate reading, I dont even reread my own books, unless I have to, like to write the next chapter...

15. Name one author on Wattpad that you would like to see interviewed…

15. Aubert2000

16. Who is your favorite Wattpad author and why?

16. I love reading books written by rayor17. She writes amazing Werewolf stories, and everyone I've read I have fallen in love with.

17. What is your favorite book on Wattpad and why?

17. My favorite is definitely "Inject me sweetly" by XxSkater2Girl16xX. It's a vampire romance, and once I started reading it, I couldn't stop.

18. How long have you been writing?

18. I've been writing for a little over a year now.

19. Have you ever won something on watty awards, if so, what category, if not, do you intend to this year?

19. I haven't won anything in the Watty Awards, but I'm hoping to change that this year.

20. Give us a summary of your story/stories…

20. Harry Potter has a twin sister named Olivia who, from the start, is tempted to join the Dark Lord. As she gets older and and the temptation grows, it gets harder and harder for Olivia to trust the people around her. Ohh... I think I will add that to my reading list, unless I already have... I have only read about six of the books on my reading list, and I only finished one, but the one I finished is similar... I really need to start reading the books on my reading list, cuz very soon they are all going to stack up with so many pages and so many books!!!