five

I woke up at 5am for my jog, got back around 7 and got ready to run some errands. I left at about 9 after showering and getting dressed.

I blow dried and straightened my hair, did my makeup all fancy like, making my highlight extra beyond belief today, and got dressed. I wore one of those dad hats that was black and had a rose on it, a black tank top with an old vintage black and blue Nike windbreaker I got at the thrift store one time, some skinny jeans, and my all white Yeezy's.

I decided to use this to my advantage and took out my vlog camera and set it up in my car with my lil tripod.

"Whats up guys, hows your day goin', I hope its goin' good."

I put my key in the ignition and backed out of the driveway, waiting to talk until I got on the road so I didn't hit anything.

"Today I'm going to run some errands and I figured I'd just vlog while I'm at it." I said, my eyes focused on the road.

"Leave a comment and let me know what you guys think of this whole vlogging thing, if there's a good response and you guys like it I'll keep doing daily, maybe even make a second channel, I don't know yet."

I got to the post office, which was my first destination.

"Anyways, today I have to get some fan mail out of my P.O box because the post office actually called me and said like 'hey, we need you to come get your packages, they're beginning to overflow' and I was like ighttt so now I'm here. So I'll be right back."

I went in, and it took me three trips but I finally got all the mail and put it in my back seats.

"IM BACK."

I got in the drivers seat and put my key in the ignition once again.

"Next up, I gotta head to Ulta. I'm sure you guys don't wanna hear about makeup but my friends birthdays coming up and I know exactly what she wants. She's not really a makeup person, but she wants to be and she doesn't know how to start so I'm basically buying a bunch of shit."

I got to Ulta and grabbed my favorite products for my friend Safiya to try out. First I grabbed some hydrating stuff for your face, and I wanted to make it cool and cute so I grabbed some face masks, lotions, etc. These products included:

Primer- Porefessional by Benefit
Foundation- Lock It by Kat Von D
Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
Contour- ABH Cream Contour Palette
Translucent powder- Laura Mercier
Eyebrows- ABH Dip Brow
Bronzer- Hoola Bronzer
Highlighter- Champagne Pop by Becca
Eyeliner- Tattoo Liner by Kat Von D
Mascara- Better Than Sex by Too Faced
Setting Spray- All Nighter by Urban Decay

Along with alllll of that, I got her a bunch of brushes, a beauty blender, makeup wipes, stuff to clean the brushes with, a bunch of different colored lipsticks from all different brands, and you might be wondering eyeshadow and you might NOT be wondering eyeshadow but to answer that simply, I got her various palettes. Including the Naked 3 palette by Urban Decay, the Shade & Light palette by Kat Von D, etc.

She's gonna kill me once she knows how much stuff I got her and how much I spent but I know she loves me so it's all good.

I got back in my car and turned my camera on again. I vlogged while I was in Ulta a little bit, but I got yelled at after 20 minutes of doing so and I apologized and they were chill about it.

"ALRIGHT NEXT STOP!" Putting the key in the ignition one more time. "I broke my controller last night in a fit of rages from Battlefield 1, so I gotta go to Game Stop real quick and pick one up. I have a Scuf controller coming in the mail but I can't just wait to play video games for a week, that's not about to happen. So I'd rather just buy an extra just in case one of them breaks again."

I started driving and did a time lapse because the drive to Game Stop was about 15 minutes.

I grabbed one of the PS4 controller boxes and brought it to the counter. The cashier working looked up and his eyes widened.

"Dude no way." He scoffed.

"Excuse me?" I asked, not in a mean way, just in an 'I'm confused' way.

"Y-You're FaZe Night aren't you?" He asked.

I laughed. "Maybe, maybe not."

"This is so cool." He said. "Can I get a picture with you?"

"Of course!" I smiled.

We took a picture, I bought the controller, and I was off to my last stop.

"OKAY LAST STOP." I yelled at my camera. "I'm off to get some Taco Bell because I'm starving and it's now," I paused to look at the time on my phone. "About noon, but that's not really a stop. My LAST stop is the salon to get my nails done and get my hair dyed. I'm not gonna say what color YET.... but you'll be surprised."

I smirked at the camera all creepy, like I had secrets to hide, but in a joking way. I momentarily looked down at my plain light brown hair and got excited, knowing it would soon be dark purple, almost black.

I got a Baja blast freeze from Taco Bell and some food and sat in the parking lot in my car while I ate.

"Ooo this is like Muk Bang isn't it? Is that how you say it? I don't know."

I took a bite from my cheesy quesadilla and waited until I was done chewing to talk again.

"I think I watched Shane Dawson do that one time. But anyways, I'm gonna FaceTime Lucas and see if he wants to join me at my hair appointment since I know the dye is gonna take a looong time and I don't wanna be lonely."

I called Lucas and he picked up. I saw him pop up on my screen with a big smile on his face and I smiled back.

"LUKEYYY!" I yelled.

"NAYELIIII!" He yelled back. "Where are you right now?"

"At Taco Bell, but I have a hair appointment and I'm dyeing my hair and getting my nails done so it's gonna take a few hours and I don't wanna be there alone so wanna come with me?"

"Kaden you know I'm always down to go to the salon with you." He said in a serious voice, breaking it to laugh.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure." I laughed. "I'll be back at the house in like 10 minutes. Wanna help me bring all the fan mail in my room? I have a lot."

"I got you."

"Alright you're the best, bye Lucasss."

"Bye Nayeliii."

I hung up, finished eating, and headed back to the house.

Lucas helped me bring in all the fan mail like he said he would, and brought in my bags from Ulta and Game Stop.

Then, we headed to the salon.