one

*DISCLAIMER: the only guys living in the house are Apex (Yousef), Blaziken (Lucas), Rain (Nordan), Adapt (Alex), Temperrr (Tommy), Cheo, Banks (Ricky), and Nick Johnson. The other members will be mentioned, they just won't be living in the house.*

"Are you excited to meet everyone?" Apex asked me as he drove out of the airport.

I laughed. "Of course I'm excited, I've been waiting months to move in. Plus we can finally have movie nights in real life and not just over skype."

"I know Blaziken will reeeaaally love that." Apex winked at me, making me roll my eyes.

"Oh please," I said. "Him and I are already married."

Apex laughed and we continued to talk the whole way to the house.

-

"Rain, this is-"

"NAYELIIIII" Rain yelled and attacked me in a hug.

I laughed. "Nice to meet you too Nordan."

Apex and Rain laughed.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked.

"Their rooms, duh. C'mon Nayeli I know you're blonde but not THIS blonde."

"Quiet Apex," I warned. "Or I'll wax your balls with duct tape while you sleep."

I didn't listen for their responses as I made my way up the staircase.

I know I said that Lucas and I are basically married, but if I were to have a crush on anyone in the house, it would be Apex. Yousef's one sexy man. Or Ricky.

I walked into Alex's room and he was filming, but he was so excited by my presence that he jumped up, took his headset off and hugged me.

"I've been waiting so longggg for this." He mumbled into my shoulder.

"Oh you have no idea," I replied. "What are you playing?"

"Just some COD. Wanna watch?"

"Sure." I responded. He sat down in his chair then realized he didn't have another one.

"I don't really have anywhere for you to sit but-" I cut him off by sitting on his lap, positioning myself so that he could see the monitors. "Or, that works too."

I laughed and said I'd be right back, leaving the room and going to surprise my little sloth next.

I walked into Lucas' room and, surprise surprise, he was asleep.

I gently laid on top of him, making sure I didn't wake him at all. I ran my hands through his hair and whispered his name and he woke up, looking super confused but then super happy.

"Nayeli! You're here!" He squeezed me closer to him.

"Now we can finally get married." I joked, making him laugh.

He paused for a second. "Wait, stand up real quick?"

I hopped off his bed and he did the same, standing up in front of me.

"Damn, I didn't expect you to be so short." He laughed, making me playfully hit his arm.

"I am not short!"

"Were you taller than Apex?" I shook my head no. "How tall are you?"

"5'2" I replied.

"Oh yeah, you're a shorty all right."

"Goodbye Lucas" I smirked, leaving his room.

I went and met Cheo, Banks,
and Temperrr, and then went to my room.