18

She Finally Speaks
**

     It was only seven thirty and my headphones and music didn't block out the stares of my peers

It was only seven thirty and my headphones and music didn't block out the stares of my peers. They now recognized me as the girl who threw up at Darren's Party which caused such a fuss, also the epic fight. (which wasn't such a big deal, since mostly these parties always somehow with puke, a fight and a sex scandal) But why was it such a fuss? As I hid in the bathroom stall texting my friends where were they. I over heard something I wished I didn't hear.

"Well she made herself know, for puking right infront of her lover! God what a skank, right before that she was about to leave with this college guy named Aiden I think." someone said as they applied gloss.

My whole life yes I wanted to be "That Girl" the one with her name on the bathroom wall. To have the boys knowing. To be envied by the mean girls and glamorous. Yet the attention was awful, especially by the mean girls.

"Whats her name again?"

"I think um Teddy Flores?"

Teddy Flores, oh my god..

"I think I know her.—Ew I think she was even trying to flirt with Agnes's boyfriend, Darren?" her friend joined

"Who isn't?" then appears Roxanne. Lucas's Ex.

"Roxanne, oh my—"

"Rumor has it that she has been fucking the college guy. And his name is Adam, goes to the local university by the suburbs. Yet that night she wanted to get into Darren's pant since—" Roxanne talked

I flushed the toilet although it had nothing. I was boiling with anger how dare she. And I throw open the door. Their eyes in shock, yet Roxanne with a glaring smirk. My body was so tensed. God this was awful. I was basically being slut shamed for something that didn't happen. I wanted to disappear, yet I opened my loud mouth. I wasn't going to let some highschool cheerleaders talk and get always with it.

"If you keep talking and talking, atleast get better sources." I said with a glare and the bell rang. I was out.

**

For the rest of my shity day, I went along with everything. Like ditching class for soccer practice to check out the boys. Melissa and Brianna had seen the glum look on my face, yet their only solution was boys. Yet thing was I didn't want that but my bed and some sad music.