2

Sexy Online 'Dating'
**

                 "Maybe thats going to change

"Maybe thats going to change." those exact words left his mouth and he was practically between my legs. I was so hormonal and dysfunctional, I was embarrassed so I just automatically blush furiously. I really had no words to say.

"Do you know what you're even saying?" I questioned and he made his way toward the door.

"Maybe, or maybe not.." He smirked and I rolled my eyes. He was tease! I felt desired, and in his eyes I could tell he knew already knew all my thoughts. And let's just say the thoughts were driving me crazy, he was an older man and I was just 16. God. This was just so bad but he was attracted to me? For sure as hell I was attracted to him.

Before clearing my thoughts he began to talk. "Well Theresa you will soon be discharged." He smiled at my mom as I gave him a confusing glare. I think I look constipated, after again my mom was gushing to him. He then left and I roughly lied down on my back.

    We waited for another 10 minutes and a nurse came by to wrap up my leg and give me crutches. She had a stink eye with me. I honestly didn't care, I just needed to be home.

"So what did you guys talk about?" my mom pushed. I had words in my head yet nothing legitimately wanted to come out.

"Oh you know uh you know.. doctor stuff." I lied he basically asked me if I had a boyfriend, if I was freaking active and that 'Maybe thats going to change'

But thing was I wasn't gonna see him again, only if I get dragged back to this hospital. And all that I needed was a hot doctor telling me he was going to change my sexual life, or so I thought. With the thoughts of my undone homework and my embarrassing fall, this attraction, this guy, my head was in a whirl. I truly needed that donut.

Finally after my mom trying interrogate me, The melody of heaven was playing. I was free, free from this crazy ass hospital where nurses act sexy and doctors hitting on you. So I stand up and Im ready to take the world. With one foot at a time. Next thing I know I'm still jacked up and Teddy Torres and then boom I don't notice that with my excitement it harshly leads me to fall on the floor again.

My mom dies of laugher and Im crying out in pain.

"Gees mom thanks."
"Mi Amor, get up." She said like it was so easy, I rolled my eyes and in came the nurse that had given me a stink eye.

"The papers of the discharge are done, Ms. Torres Dr. Grey had asked if you wanted a wheel chair since you haven't used crutches." She was smug and I was unamused.