15

Who is she?
**

               "Guys today was awful

               "Guys today was awful. Honestly this whole project that I have to do with Darren is just plain dick."I whine as I take a seat in a booth.

"Awe teddy, tell us more." Melissa says

"Good thing we're here in a diner, so eat up. I'm paying."

"Thank god, I might as well order everything." I giggled

"Me too." Melissa joins.

"Where is Bri and your boy Jasper?"

"Jasper is at practice and is coming around 4:45 and um Bri I think she is with Kori?" Melissa says as she and Manny glance at the menu.

"Well back to my day, Darren and I had class together and that fucking idiot just annoys me. I know Bri had a crush on him but for god sakes he is awful. When we went to his party last weekend he went up to me and said I looked good, and then he was making fun of me puking and calling me cute. Who the hell does he think he is? And then he was up in my business about my virginity. I honestly hope he chokes." I huff out.

"God, you have alot to say." Manny chuckles

"Darren in general is just awful, just don't listen to him. After all your project is due soon. Besides its not like you guys have chemistry."

Thing was I think we did.

With hate and attraction everything can blur. But he was the antichrist.

"True, good thing I never had a crush on him." I chuckle yet my thoughts kept swarming.

"Anything with your sugar daddy?"

"Oh my god Manny! He isnt my sugar daddy."

"Any dick action?" Mel asks

"Um no. And I think he is just too busy for me. The poor guy works in the emergency room and at his practice. I just don't know anymore."

"Hey sorry for the wait guys, shall we start with drinks?" The waitress asks and my mind slowly but surly falls into this abyss of emotions.

**
    The sun set was always a nice view, and today my thoughts kept me drowning. And if I was going to drown, I might as well let my eyes drown into the orange and pink sky. Laying in bed I just wanted to sleep, and forget the homework I had. Melissa had tried convincing me to go to the mall but I wasn't in the mood. The mood to stand and go to store to store and talk about the amazing dick they got. Because being the virgin in the group you just had to listen. And I've haven't thought of my virginity. It was true of Darren, I was going to eventually loose it. But who? to be honest I wanted my first time somewhere nice ya know.