17

Tongue Fucked Wounds
**

Lips in motion, my body was once again on top of him

Lips in motion, my body was once again on top of him. Yet he had all the control, with his hands all over my face, softly tugging my hair. My legs grinding against his crotch. Our moans filling the silence, I could feel my heart pounding, his length hardening. This was actually happening.

God I wanted him, so bad. I was fastly loosing my breath we both pulled away. We didn't say anything. His mouth kissing my neck and I wanted his shirt off. He didn't stop me. I wanted this, I needed this.

His kisses gave me, a drive.

I eventually was able to unbutton his shirt he suddenly grabbed both my wrists.

"Get in the back seat." He said lowly, and I looked at him with confusion.

"What?" he then grabbed my hips and kinda pushed me to the passenger side.

"Is this fucking necessary? I want you, and you just push me away." I glared at him and opened the door and climbed on the back seat. I shivered since the rain and cold were getting to me. Sebastian then turned on the heater and turned off the radio.

"Take off your clothes, now." He said looking at me through the mirror. I grew a small smirk. I was getting what I wanted.

And lets just say I was giving one hell of a show. I started with my shirt, then to my bra. His eyes locked onto me. I then unbuckled my belt, and unzipped my pants. And I was just left in my laced underwear.

"I took off my clothes, what now?" I said and he then got out the car and joined me in the back seat.

He didn't say anything yet he stared at me.

"Fucking you, you want that?" He said as he looked deeply into me.

"Yes."

"Lay on your back and I want your legs spread out." I soon did as I was told. He then climbed on top of him. Sebastian lowered his head and began to kiss me, and my hands where all over him. I wanted him in me, so I tried to get my hands onto his pants, yet beat me with his thumb rubbing onto me.

"I'm not going to fuck you in the back seat of my car, I'm just going to write my name between your thighs. Your little bambi eyes will look at me and your so gonna scream my name."

"Yes Sebastian," I moaned and he his eyes were dripping of lust, and I was on the edge.

Okay this was actually happening...