Chapter 5

Chapter Five : Speechless

Harry's P.O.V

"Can we just leave?" I begged as Ariana led me into the shitty restaurant that I was far too familiar with. It was of course blaring some crap house music as always. I just got here and the music's already giving me a horrible headache. 

"No" Ariana hissed as she reached for my hand and messily interlocked fingers with mine and began dodging a few drunken men who were stumbling around. She wandered to the booth located directly in front of the bar that we usually sat in and of course Gatlin and Payton were already seated talking about Lord knows what. "Hey guys" Ariana exclaimed as she wiggled into the booth as I followed closely behind. "Is Audrina here" she questioned, I had never seen Ariana so paranoid before, it was rather amusing. I was a bit curious to see this Audrina chic, she must be something for her to get Ariana this hyped up.

"Yeah" Payton pipes as I shift in my seat. 

"Have you met her before?" Gatlin asks me as I nod my head no and chuckle. "You're in for a real treat" Gatlin murmurs as Ariana rolls her eyes. 

"Yeah" I agree in attempt to get a rise out of Ariana, maybe if I push her far enough she'll let me leave this place. "Did you guys already order the nachos" I ask, that's what we always got whenever we came here. Payton nodded and I reached into my jeans pockets and pulled out my iPhone and continued to read 'Tell Tale Heart' by Edgar Allen Poe. It was an oldie but a goody. 

"Here she comes" Payton murmurs as I look up and I could've fucking swore the temperature in the restaurant raised by thirty degrees. The corners of my mouth twitched as I feasted my eyes upon this what seemed to be perfect girl approaching us. Her blue eyes sparkled underneath the lighting of the restaurant and I couldn't help but let my eyes wander from her face down to her feet. She was wearing a mini black cocktail dress that had oval cutouts on the side revealing her slim hips. I licked my lips in temptation as she giggled and turned to the side to converse with a man who said hello to her. Her rear end was in my view and never in my life had I seen a women with such amazing curves on such a petite body. Right then and there I wanted to tear that little black dress right off of her body and bend her over the bar. 

Audrina smiled at the man once more and came back to our booth giggling uncontrollably. My eyes darted to Payton who was smirking at her, "who's that" she questioned as Audrina shrugged and began to rummage through her purse. 

"I don't know, he asked for my number though" Audrina squeeked as she retrieved a gold iPhone out of her black bag and padded back over to the man. They exchanged phones and punched something into the screen before she returned back to us. 

"Three days here and you're getting more numbers then me" Gatlin teased as I huffed at the honesty behind his joke. "Oh sorry, we didn't introduce you to Harry." Gatlin murmured as I rolled my eyes, dick. 

"Hi" Audrina chimed sweetly, as her tongue popped out of her mouth and moistened her lips with one quick swipe. Was she purposely trying to torment me or what?

"Hey, it's really nice to meet you" I say politely as she nodded her head at me. I could practically feel Ariana's eyes burning into me. 

"And you already met Ariana yesterday" Gatlin butted in trying to break the awkward tension.

"Yeah! I ended up getting those pants you liked so much" Audrina chimed as her eyes darted to Ariana. She laughed, her fake laugh and bit her lip before dramatically sighing. 

"Yeah, I just loved them" Ariana replied sarcastically as Audrina furrowed her eyebrows at her. I had never seen Ariana act so viciously in my life, she was usually so sweet and kind. Besides the fact Audrina was hot and everything, what pushed Ariana to hate her so much? 

Thankfully Becca walked over to our table carrying a tray of nachos, she placed them in front of us and smiled at Audrina. 

"That guy over there is practically eye fucking you" Becca spat as she cocked her head over to a tall man wearing a black work suite who was sipping on a beer hunched over the bar. His eyes were glued to Audrina with a cocky little grin plastered across his face. I knew exactly what he was thinking about. But I couldn't necessarily blame him or anything for thinking the dirty shit that he was considering I was thinking the same things. 

"Oh please, he only wants to get to me to get your number" Audrina boasted as she reached over the table and grabbed a nacho and began to nibble on it. Her humble reply left me in a daze, most girls like her that I encountered were bitches to say the least.

"So what are you majoring in?" I asked her as she cocked her head up removing her attention from the food and fixing her gaze on me. The facial expression she had painted across her flawless face showed a stunned reaction, did people usually just ignore her or something back wherever she came from? She seemed so surprised that I took personal interest in her. 

"English literature" she beams as her eyes twinkle just thinking about the subject. Fuck she's perfect, almost too perfect that I'm ready for a hidden camera to come out. 

"No kidding" I choke as Ariana's head falls into her palms. 

"W-what?" Audrina stutters. 

"I'm majoring in English literature as well, so you like to write and read I suppose?" 

"Yeah, it's been a passion of mine since I was little" she says casually,  I can't help but smile. 

Audrina's P.O.V

The man sitting across from me was breath takingly beautiful, my eyes wandered down his exposed arms and found myself gawking at how stunning the art was that was printed on his skin in black ink. I could even see through the thin material of his white t-shirt, I think I was scrutinizing at what looked like was a butterfly on his chest. This man was covered with art and I loved every bit of it, I wanted to sit with him for hours conversing in depth about the meaning behind all of the intricate designs. 

"You have a lot of ink, huh?" I say casually taking a sip of water as he grins at me, his dimples popping. 

"Yeah, she hates them" he sputters as he lightly nudges Ariana as she tries to smile. She's so fake, what's a guy like him doing with a bitch like her? She seemed so different from the rest of us with her bleach blond hair and hot pink shirt and black lace spanx, I was quick to judge when it came to her but I didn't feel compunctious. 

"I like them" I say softly as my eyes beam up at him, I bat my eyelashes quickly at him trying to get a raise out of Ariana. I could feel the heat and intensity building around us, although I didn't really care. I could tell Gatlin and Payton didn't really like her considering how they spoke of her yesterday as if she was some self absorbed barbie. 

"Do you have any ink?" Harry asks me as I nod and point to the portrait of Marilyn Monroe on my left forearm. I extend my arm over the table for him to examine the tattop, he gently traces the tattoo with the pads of his finger causing me to shutter beneath his icy touch. 

I stood up from the table and showed Harry the words tattooed on my side as he leaned in to read my tattoo. He nodded his head in approval and I sat back down in the booth. 

"Very nice" he complimented.

"Harry, I think it's time to go" Ariana interrupted as she nudged Harry out of the booth. They both got out of the booth and stood at the edge of the table and left a wad  of cash on the granite counter top. "I have to get up early tomorrow for my first class, thanks guys." Ariana said and just like that her and Harry left the restaurant. 

We left shortly after Ariana and Harry, Gatlin dropped Payton and I back at our dorms and he went his separate ways back to his own apartment. I got my school books ready for tomorrow and fell asleep thinking about the boy with the curly hair and tattooed skin thinking about the next time I'd see him.