Chapter 4

Chapter Four : Chanel 

Harry's P.O.V

"So I saw that Audrina chic today" Ariana gapes as I keep my eyes fixed on the TV screen, what the fuck is up with everybody bringing up this Audrina chic lately? "She's really pretty" mummers Ariana as she strides over to me and takes a seat next to me on the couch and wraps hers arms around my shoulders. I role my head to the side rest my mop of curls against the side of her hair and take a deep breath. 

"So?" I ask as I continue to try to make sense of what was going on in some stupid wedding show Ariana forced me to watch. 

"So, I don't want you talking to her" Ariana huffed as I rolled my eyes and smiled. I had to admit, I found it fucking annoying when Ariana told me what to do it but I actually adored it when she was territorial when it came to girls she thought would pose a threat. 

"Babe.." my voice trailed off as she crawled onto my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my lips closer into hers, but not close enough to touch. Her thighs were on each side of my legs as I stared into her beautiful blue orbs. 

"Sh, just tell me you'll stay away from her" she purred as she tangled her fingers between my chocolate curls. 

"Okay, I'll stay away from whatever the fuck her name is" I agreed as she bowed her head in and kissed my lips gently sending a spark through my body. 

"Good" she crawled off of me and pushed herself off of the couch and strolled into our bedroom. I followed behind her and grabbed her wrists and she slumped a bit and cheekily smiled at me. "Not tonight" she says answering my thoughts, I sigh and crawl into bed and wait for her to come under the covers with me. "Are we still going out for dinner with everyone tomorrow?" She asks as I role my eyes and groan, I hated going to those dumb dinners with everybody, all they seemed to do at those were gossip and praise how wonderful Gatlin's photography was.

"No" I say shortly turning my back to Ariana. 

"But.. But you have to!" She chimed as she tugged my shoulder so I was once again facing her. 

"We don't have to do anything" I remind her as she frowns, pursing her plump pink lips at me.

"I want to go Harry, I hope you don't leave me all alone there" she whines. I hated how much control Ariana had over me, everything she wanted to do she somehow convinced me into doing it. 

"Fine, but as soon as Gatlin takes out the camera we're leaving."

"Thanks babe, you're the best" Ariana chimes and she shuts off the nightlight on her night side table and we both drift off to sleep peacefully. 

Audrina's P.O.V

Payton left me once again for the day to go shopping, she asked me to tag along but I politely declined her offer. I decided to treat myself to an at home day spa day and get ready for the dinner I was attending tonight. I wanted to make a good impression on her friends considering I'd have to associate with all of them for at least another year.

I climbed out of the community shower and wrapped a towel around my naked body and awkwardly strolled down the dorm hallway praying to God nobody would see me. I returned back safely to the dorm and began to blow dry my hair, my long dark brown hair hung past my breasts as I examined my naked body in the mirror trailing the pads of my fingers over the water droplets that farmed on my sun kissed skin. My hair only took around half an hour until to blow dry it was completely dry, I began to tease the crown of my hair and then loosely curled each piece of hair. The finished result was surprisingly pleasing and it satisfied me, I assumed Payton would be home soon so I slipped on my short shorts and tank top so when she arrived I wouldn't be naked, that would be beyond embarrassing. I began to brush some Makeup Forever foundation onto my already flawless skin when I was startled by the door opening.

"Audrina" Payton chimed as she bolted into the room with a handful of shopping bags. "You'll never guess what I found on sale for you" Payton beamed as she rummaged through a large white bag with the words Chanel printed in bold black lettering on the front. 

"Awe Payton you didn't have to get me anything" I pleaded, I loved Payton and how thoughtful she always was of me. 

"I hope you like it" she said as she pulled a short black cocktail dress out of the bag. It was absolutely stunning, I traced the thin black material with my fingers unsure of whether this was real life or not. The dress had a large cut out on each side and the back of the dress had a large opening as well. If I had to describe the perfect little black party dress this is what I'd envision it as. Too stunned for words I just sat at the desk gazing at the dress. "What do you think?" Questioned Payton as I laid the dress over the back of the chair and wrapped my arms around her waist. 

"It's perfect, thank you so much."

"No problem at all, try it on."

I undressed out of my casual clothing and slid the thin black material over my head and gazed into the mirror admiring my reflection. The dress hugged my curves perfectly and my long brown hair slung over to one shoulder. I had to admit, I looked really good in it.

"Holy fuck" spat Payton as she stared at me, her jaw was practically sitting on the floor. 

"Oh my God, someone call Victoria Secret" beamed Gatlin as he walked into our dorm room causing me to jump a bit. His eyes wandered over my body, "I'd turn straight for you" he complimented as I giggled and thanked both of them. I continued to do my makeup and by the time I was finished everybody was ready to go. 

We hitched a ride with Gatlin to a small yet cozy restaurant, Some house music was booming through the speakers when we arrived and I noticed that half of the resteraunt was a dance floor and my eyes wandered to a bar that was wrapped around one wall and the I noticed that the rest of the restaurant was just a bunch of booths. 

"Hey babes" said a girl with an amazing tanned complexion and dark brown hair that was slicked up into a ponytail. 

"This is Audrina" the girl shot me a welcoming smile and led us over to a booth directly in front of the bar. 

"Where are the others?" She asked as she plopped down in the booth beside us and passed us some menus. Did she work here? I assumed so considering she had some menus and was dressed in a casual black work shirt and black skinny jeans. 

"I dunno" Payton replied casually as the girl shrugged and turned to face me. 

"I've never seen you around here before? Are you new?" 

"Yeah, I just moved here from California" I said casually as she playfully smacked my forearm. 

"No way! I grew up in Bellflower" the girl piped as I smiled, obviously pleased that I was in the presence of a fellow Californian. 

"That's rad" I exclaimed as she nodded her head and smiled, wow after just two days of hanging around Payton she's already got me talking like her. 

"I'm Becca by the way, I have to get back to the bar or the boss'll fire me from this shit hole. Anyways it was nice meeting you" the girl said politely as she dismissed herself and disappeared. 

Authors Note: How are you guys liking the story so far!?? By the way, Becca looks like Naya Rivera