chapter 10

Marcy:

I walk into the café, the smell and coffee, and luscious roses fills the air. My mate has the most beautiful aroma. Lavender and Roses. I could smell it all day. Just as my mind is on her; I see her walk up to me.

Constance:

"Welcome to Marie's. What would you like?" She asks me a little flirty.

Marcy:

" Besides your number, a Venti chocolate chip SOY frappé."

Constance:

" Ooooh. Sounds fancy, but find me at the end of my shift. We can go get some food, beautiful. "

Marcy:

" Good sounds amazing. What time is your shift over?"

Constance:

"3:00"

Marcy:

"Then I shall pick you up at 3:05"

Constance:

"Sounds amazing. Now, a chocolate chip, SOY frappé. On the way sexy."

She says sending a wink. She walks away to put my order in. I swear I'm already in love with her. She's...... just amazing. I keep my eyes on her the entire time. Making sure no other females mess with what is mine.

She's so stunning. Hispanic, long brown hair, brown eyes, hourglass figure. She's so perfect guys. I don't even know what to do other than sit here and stare at her.

A few time she catches my eyes, and smiles at me, turning slightly red. God bless me. My heart. Ughhh. I love her. The Moon Goddess sure as hell blessed me.

Constance. The most beautiful name. That name just sends shivers down my spine. Makes me tingle in areas of my body. It makes my heart flutter.

I honestly hope my dad will accept me. The fact that I have a female mate, and that she is human. Hell, screw my dad, I hope my mate accepts me. I don't want to scare her off with the fact that I'm a wolf.

I don't want to lose the one person made for me. I'll be absolutely devastated if I EVER lose her.