Chapter 6

^Quick Note. Since I can't come up with names for chapters. I'm just going to be basic. ^

Faith:
Since our little incident in our first period, ANY class that me, Marcie, and Jackson have together, she's left us alone.

Unfortunately, I have lone class, and as well as Jackson with Marcie. And of course I worry because Jackson is a VERY VERY VERY good looking guy, and even though she's a total slut, Marcie is actually really pretty. So, I worry Jackson will leave me for her.

And of course, at that exact moment Jackson mind links me:

* Baby, don't you ever worry. The only girl I want is you, and will only ever be you. Marcie will never compare to your beauty either babygirl. Oh by the way, glad to know you think I'm very good looking guy *

I smiled so big, I got weird stares from people around me.

I mind linked him back:

*Im going to say this as your mate. Jackson, I love you. And yeah yeah yeah. Don't let that go to your head baby doll*

I cut off the connection after saying that, so I wouldn't be disappointed when he didn't say it back.

Okay. So, wow. 2nd and 3rd period went by very fast, ONLY because I didn't have Marcie, or Jackson in French or Calculus.

Jackson:

I miss my mate.

I need my mate.

I started listening in on her thoughts, just to see what my little mate was thinking about, and what I heard made me realize just how insecure, and hurt she was.

Why would she ever think I'd leave her for Marcie.

Like, ew, no I do not want to catch a disease.

We're in the last couple of minutes of my fourth period, gym <Mental Cheer>, but I have it with Marcie. And unfortunetly she hasn't left me alone.

Marcie:
*Baby, please. Talk to meeeeee*

Me being the smart ass that I am.

Jackson:
*Oh, we're you talking to me? I'm sorry. I didn't realize seeings how as I am not your baby*

If you could have seen her face, it was priceless. I think I saw a bit of years welled up in her eyes after I said that.

Jackson:
*Look Marcie, I'm not your mate [He grabs her wrist] see, no tingles, no good feelings. I have my mate. Now dammit, you need to find yours. *

Marcie:
*I already did* and looks at me with tears shinning in her eyes.