chapter 3

*Faith*

Walking through John Kenter High School felt like Deja Vú. This might be because I do it every Monday through Friday.

As I'm walking to class this so......what are the words?... GODDAMN it. Ummm...... Oh yeah.... so intoxicating.... so sweet. My Mate smells like chocolate, and coffee. My Mate smells like the two best things ever made in the world.

I follow the scent leading to Jackson. Jackson is my alpha, and my best friend. I saw some slut rubbing up against him. I let out a growl so ferocious that even Jackson looked scared. (Got that reaction out of a Alpha )

"If you don't mind me and MY MATE are trying to have a conversation!" I swear I don't know what was more annoying the pitch of her voice, or the fact that Shea smacking her gum.

"Hey..... IF... YOU... DONT
...REMOVE... YOUR...HANDS...I...WILL....RIP
..THEM....OFF...YOUR....BODY!!"

She looked at me then turned back to Jackson, and said, " You, Me, My place. This Saturday." I had to resist the urge to knock that bitch all the way to China.

What Jackson said surprised me, "HELL NO! Now if you excuse yourself I have business to attend to." I had to resist the urge to laugh. Jackson looked like he was about to puke. I think had got the message that she wasn't wanted 'cause she switched her skimpy, no ass away.

"Hey-" Was all that I got out before Jackson planted the most passionate kiss on my lips. It took all of all 30 seconds to move my lips in sync with his, eventually ending up with my hands locked his hair, and his hands planted firmly on my ass.

After what seem liked forever, we pulled back and panted still smiling like idiots.

" I Jackson Cole Alpha of the Falling Star Pack......."

HAHAH BITCHES DO YOU THINK I'd LET YOU WIN THAT EASILY OH HELLA TO DA NO!

Comment what you thought.

Please?