Chapter 8

-Jackson-

I go change, and leave Faith with Marcie knowing nothing us going to happen. Faith is just too white to fight.

I honestly don't want her to go after we're done hanging out which is why I'm going to ask her to move in with me today. I have already talked with my parents, and told them everything. They weren't shocked, which shocked me.

* flashback to this morning*

"Look, Jackson. We knew he spiraled down, and began drinking. We just didn't know how badly it had gotten. Using silver on his own daughter? That's just too far." My mother told me.

I wasn't mad, I guess. I was slightly disappointed that they knew he taking a downhill turn and didn't think to save Faith.

"Okay, well I'm gonna go get Faith. I'll be back. Guys, please make sure dinner us done. Pleeeeeeeeaseeeeee?"

"Of course , honey.

*end of flashback*

I pull up in her driveway, thanking the Moon Goddess that her sperm donor isn't home.

-knock, knock-

I'm greeted by a bright eyed beauty.

"Hey babygirl."

"Well, heyllo handsome"

"Can I come in?"

"Uhm, yeah. Of course."

"Thank you."

I step inside to see the place destroyed. Furtinure ripped, glass broken, walls with holes.

"What happened?"

"He was a little upset that I was late, he flipped , and then left."

"Well, look we need to have a serious talk."

I could feel her fear and anxiety spark up.

"NO. NO. NO. Babygirl it's good."

"Oh. Okay. "

"Listen. My parents know and when I say know, they KNOW everything. So, we were wondering if you'd like to move in with us?"

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes."

"Okay babygirl. Come on let's go pack before that asshole gets home."

I step to her and kiss her.

=2 hours later=

"Okay. I think that's all of it. Thank you, Jackson." Faith said with pure honesty.

"It's absolutely no problem, babygirl. Now, lets get some of this moveddown stairs and to my truck."

"Okay baby."

/1 hour later\

*CAR DOOR SLAMS SHUT*

"Oh fuck. Baby he's home. He's never going to let me go. He's going to kill both of us. I'm so sorry.. I love you...."

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Please take a deep breath babygirl. I'm alpha. I control your dad, okay? Now grab as much as you can."

Me and Faith go down the stairs our full of stuff.

"Good your- what the fuck do you think you're doing you dirty little- Alpha. How are you doing?"

"I'll be better and your daugther- my mate- is out of this abusive hell hole."

"What do you mean? Faith tell him how well you're taken care of."

"Now, if I did that, I would be lying, and I was always taught, 'never lie to an alpha.'"

"You dirty little slut. I gave you ever-."

"EVERYTHING?!?!"

I jumped slightly, never having heard Faith yell before .

I side step in front of Faith, stopping her father- wait - he's not even her father... more like her sperm donor.

"You need to watch your tone. She is your Luna, and YOU WILL show her the amount of respect she deserves for dealing with you all these damn years. All the abuse, physical and emotional, silver use, everything. Now you may either respect your luna, and make a heartfelt apology in front of the entire pack, or your may be exiled from my pack."

"May as well go ahead as heads start my paperwork for my 'excilment' because I will never respect that dirty little tramp."

"Fine. Go ahead and pack your shit, you good for nothing, deadbeat of a father."

I turn to faith to see if she's okay, and I hug and kiss her.

"Are you okay, love bug?"

"Yeah. His words hurt. How can I can a 'dirty slut' or a 'whore' or a 'tramp' if I'm still a virgin. Or if I barely know anyone?"

I feel her shoulders shaking, indicating that she was crying

" Hey. My beautiful little princess, I love you."

"I love you too." She mumbles through my chest

Oooooooh. You guys like it so far? I'm sorry I haven't updated in I don't know how long. I love you all. Thank you for sticking through with me. 💕

Have we come up with ship names for Faith and Jackson?

-Fackson?
-Jaith?
-Faison?
Lemme know y'alls ship name. It may just be in the next chapter 😋😌😉