Im Already Dead. A Waste Of Time

Andrea' s P.O.V

The rest of the day after thei breakup was filled with tears, tissues, and triple chocolate ice cream. The three T's. Earlier Hannah had fallen asleep on my bus so i left her there on the couch with a blanket cverung her. I was laying in my bunk, alone. The boys had gone out to one of the Warped parties a few hours ago. I just wasnt up to seeing or having any encounter with Oli. The bus door opened followed by giggling and hard walking. I opened the cyrtain and saw a blonde bimbo groupie holding Ashley as she led him to his bunk. I laughed as all the boys stumbled aroynd except Andy. Maybe he was sober. He looked at me amd smiled walking over.

"Just the girl i wanted to see" he said smiling as he oulled me out of my bunk and carried me bridal style to the couch in the back.

He instantly layed me down and straddked me bringing his lips down to meet mine *A/N smut... well sorta.*

He grinded his lips against mine and I wondered what had caused this reaction to come from him.

"What brought this out of you" I asked concerned. Its not that I dont like it, because I really like it, hes just doesnt frequently act this way.

"Ive considered the fact that yu and me both need some relief. Abd I wanted to give you that relief before you hurt yourself." I smiled as he looked right into my eyes while he said it. And he meant it. He cared and he loved me. And now I know.

Andy Biersack is my care provider, my lover, my boyfriend, and my bestfriend. But also.

Hes My Superhero.

*****!!!!*****!!!!*****!!!!*****!!!!*****!!!!******

So uhm. Sadly to say. Its over. BUUUUT Im making a sequel and most likely a trilogy because you all seem to like this story. Im not sure when ill start ot but its Spring Break and I dont wanna worry with it. But o love you guys and I hope you have fun on AEA Week (Spring Break Youngsters). And ill update this story and tell you the book name and maybe itll be as sucessful as this one.

Im trying to go on with this plot of still being at warped and yhe conflicts with Oli but im not sure so READ THE DESCRIPTION but same cjaracters and new ones introduced and I love you. Bye Acoostics.