0.1

1997 Andreas POV

"No! Ashley Dont Leave! Come Back" I screamed. My eyes shot open. It was just a dream. I looked around our room. Ashley was standing next to my bunk staring at me. "Sis, you Ok?" he asked. His voice filled with concern and worry. My eyes started welling up and before I knew it my brother was laying beside me comforting me. I cried into his shirt while he rubbed circles in my back. I looked up and wiped my eyes. "Please dont ever leave me?" It came out more as a question than a statement. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight. "I will never leave you. You have my word Andrea Soket Purdy." He said looking down at me smiling.

2006 Andreas POV

we were all sitting in the living room of our small house. "But guys Andy really wants me to go!" Ashley cried to our parents. They looked at him. "Were not going to let you go. your too young." They said. "Mom hes 17 why cant he go?" I Asked her. I looked back down at my phone scrolling through facebook. " Only if you take your sister." My head snapped up to my mom. "What?" I screamed Frantically. Ashley looked over to me. Hope in his eyes. I knew he wanted some kind of independance.

*A/N Pretend they live in Hollywood and this is where theyre going to Ohio. K thnx*

I grunted looking down at my phone "Fine" I grumbled. Ashley jumped up. "Thank You Thank You Thank You!!" He yelled picking me up and hugging me. "Put me down" I said giggling.He set me down on my feet and grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs.

"Ok so we'll be there for about a month" He said excitedly. "Ok" I grumbled back.Thats when what he said registered. I looked back at him packing his suitcase my eyes nearly fell out of my head "A Month! " I screached. He turned back around. He nodded his head. "And please dont change your mind I really wanna go and your my only hope." He said coming over and picking me up in a bone crushing hug. "Whatever" I mumbled under my breath. He set me back down. I walked over to my three suitcases he already set out. I packed all my skinny jeans, My beanies, My band tees, and all my converse in the first small suitcase. Surprise they fit because I have 23 pairs on converse. it took a while to close it.

In the second I packed my tank tops, shorts, crop tops and undergarments.In the last suitcase I packed my hair straightener, my makeup bag, my chargers and my laptop. I thought about it some more and took out my laptop and put it in the carry on kavu bag for thw plane. I also packed my phone charger my

passport and my Feminine necessities.

I lugged my bags downstairs and sat them at the door. I grabbed my phone and sat on the couch. Andy would be here in 30 mins with his parents and we would drive to the airport. My parents had left to go to work considering it was 9:00 am. I started texting Andy trying to tell him I was coming but I was stopped because Ashley grabbed my phone "Hey! Give it back! I was texting Andy" I yelled. "No. I want it to be a surprise." He said smiling. I rolled my eyes. But dont his parents need to- "Yes tbey already know" I stared up at him in confusion. How did he know what I said. "I know what you said cause you talked out loud." He said chuckling I looked down blushing. He came and sat beside me and put his arm around me. And squeezed me in a tight hug. " Thank you" he whispered. I looked up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I know what you think and no none of that incest taboo shit. I love my brother with all my heart he said he'll always be there for me. He promised.

30 mins Later

We heard a car horn and got up from our previous spots of watching HeMan on the couch. The door opened revealing a smiling Mrs.Biersack. "Hello" She said politely. We walked over and grabbed our bags. We walked out to theyre Cadillac where Mr.Biersack was sitting in the drivers seat. I looked in but didnt see Andy. "Were picking Andy up from his friends house" she said. I nodded my head and put my bags in the trunk and got in the car.

Hey Bitches. Ok so this Is kinda a flashback leading up to where she is in 2013 and rhe band was formed and all thst crazy shit. Ill try to update tomorrow but Were going to see Etemine. she mighr update a lil too but like she said she wanted some family time. so ill leave you to imagination. Tell your friends to read this story and becime a fan or as I call yoy Bitch today. sorry if this offends you. andyways.Haha get it *Andy*ways. Ok not funny bye!!!