Just a Dream

Andreas P.O.V

I stood dancing with the love of my life in my beautiful white dress and the gorgeous alter with all our friends surrounding us. I looked through the smiling faces and my eyes landed on one tall figure exiting the alter. I stopped dancing and took off outside.

"why are you running after me. Don't you need to be with that prick you left me for." He mumbled while pulling out a fag from his back pocket.

I sighed. "Im not the one who did this. You brought that upon yourself. You lied to me and you cheated on me on more than one occasion and promised you would stop. If you blame me for that breakup then your flat out stupid. I tried. I loved you. And i was willing to show and put forth my love and put my life on hold for you. But that didn't cut if for you. I wasn't going to sit up there and be disrespected and stomped on by people who could give two shits less if i died. You didn't love me. Never have. Never will. I did that for me and for you. I gave you the opportunity to be happy and not be tied down to one girl. Even if you were tied down to one girl and cheating on her it wasn't gonna be me. Consider it as a wake up call and a present. But when i find someone i love then i expect you to be happy for me, if you say you care. I was happy for you all those years and i showed it. But I'm not asking you to show it. Im asking you to butt out.

"Andy I'm not doing this anymore. Its my wedding and i love Oli. And I'm not sorry for it. You had multiple chances. I cant prevent you from screwing up." I said walking back into the alter. I got confused glances and just continu-

~

My phone rang waking me from the bizarre dream. I grabbed it from next to me and answered it. On the other line i heard sobbing and o looked at the caller I.D. Hannah. What'd Oli do.

"Hannah. Hannah, hun. Are you alright?" I asked genuinely concerned. She muffled out a reply of no and when i asked gave me her location with hesitation. I made my way out of the bunk and slipped on some red vans and jeans and a tee running out the door. I quickly located Hannah and brought her over to a more secluded area to talk. I wiped away her tears and gave her a tissue.

"Oli. H- He- He" she muttered, not clearly getting her point by. She was obviously having trouble saying it. I soother her and rubbed her back making her calm down and stop sobbing. Well somewhat.

"He. Wants to break up" she said sorrowfully, looming down at her shoes. I gasped and enveloped her in a hug and let her sob into my soldier. I could tell she really was head over heels for him. But i have been too. Ever since i first me him.

Those chocolate brown eyes and his gorgeous brown hair. His laugh. His perfect smile. The way he would always want to have playdates with me. The wa- SNAP OUT OF IT ANDREA! I shook off the thought and continued to rub her back and listen as she explained the reason Oli gave her. She said she always felt she wasn't good enough, but in all honesty, she was too good for him.

The whole time we sat there i saw Oli walk by around 4-5 times and he never muttered a word or made eye contact. Just kept his head low and walked around.

***********************

Aatd you think?

Dramas really building.

Any ideas, lemme know in the comments or you can message me on kik @M3_KennyG

Vote Comment Share.

Thanks. Baii