Its Nothing More Than Just A Kiss

Andreas POV

I walked silently into the hallway of the quiet home. Andy was gone and so was Alex. I was worried about Alex because last time his girlfriend broke up with hom I found him passed out on the tiles of the kitchen floor and with a blade on the grprund next to him with deep cuttimg wounds. I wasnt worried so much about Andy. He could deal with himself. I heard the door slam open and closed from my spot in rhe kitchen. I heard feet tampering and heard a loud 'thud' coming from the living room. I ran in to see Andy lying on the floor clutching his stomach and groaning in pain as he rolled on the floor. I bent down and grabbed him arm, helping him to rhe bathroom. He looked worse than last time.

I let go of his shoulder and let him sit on the toilet seat. I looked in the medicine cabinet for some alcohol and gauze. I found them and gently wiped the dried blood off his lip. He flinched as the gauze dampened with alcohol went over the cut. I touched his shoulder gently reassuringly. He still clutched his stomach so I was beginning to worry. I gently pulled at them him of his shirt. He lifted his arma and I pulled it off. There were 2 bruises on his left shoulder and a huge bruise the size of a platter on his stomach. Without thinking I gently grazed my fingers over the spot on his stomach. I flinched as well as him when I did. I gave him back his shirt with he slipped on. I stood from my squatting position and held out my hand for him to take. I grabbed his hand pulling him to the couch in the living room. He took a seat on the black leather couch while I looked through the movies. Straight away I found the Batman series lined up in a glittery blue box. Um well. Ok. I opened it and pulled out the first in the batman series. I popped in the dvd player and sat beside Andy to watch the movie.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

NEXT WILL BE A CONTINUER AND I STILL NEED A CHARACTER! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE 700 READS BTW! I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH