Daughter of Voldemort

A/N: Disclaimer: 

No I have not written Harry Potter. This is just a fanfiction. So don't go thinking I'm J.K. Rowling. I'm done. Thanks for reading there boring part. 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"Time to get up!" My father calls from downstairs.

I groan and drag myself out of bed. I trudge to the bathroom and stare at myself in the mirror, looking like a nightmare as usual. I have dark brown eyes with curly/wavy hair from my mom. I am tall and have a curvy body. Some people might call me pretty, even beautiful, but I don't show off my looks. Scratch that, sometime I do show off, but not in a snotty way, I don't go say, 'hey don't I look great?'

I'm 17 years old and am in 12th grade. My name is Lianora but people that know me call me Lia(Pronounced- LEEA). I am a really cheerful person with a loud voice (when I want to be), I can be intimidating, I am strong, and get along with lots of people. But for some reason I just feel like I don't fit in. And I live in America.

"Hey Lia!!" My friend Nara called.

I turned and looked at her with a smile. Nara was the most cheerful and energetic of all my friends.

"Hi Nara, what's up?"

"Are you ready for the science test?"

"Yep." I had studied all night, my friends called me the Nerd because I took my school work seriously. But hey I want to have a good future.

When I returned home I saw a bunch of men were standing in front of my house with my Dad standing next to them looking just miserable.

The men just stared at me. I realized one of them was a boy around my age with almost white hair(or just white hair). He was a handsome young man with piercing gray eyes. My heart skipped a beat. 

I sighed and walked up to them and said politely, "Hello gentlemen, how my I help you?"

I heard a man with long white hair say, "Is this the girl?" to another one of the men standing there. They were definitely British, going by their accents.

My father raised his eyes and gazed at me as if trying to convey a message to me. But I didn't speak eye language.

A man with gray hair and whiskers hits Dad on the back of his head and says with a raspy voice, "Eyes down you low life!"

I glared at him and said, "Don't you dare hit my father!"

He sneered and said, "What are you gunnu do about it girly?"

I smirked at him and said, "This."

Then I did a neat sidekick and he stumbled back.

He growled and I literally saw fur grow on him. A two men held him back and said something like, "...under control...wont be happy..hurt."  

The furry man finally relaxed and grinned at me with an evil glint in his eyes, "You're lucky girly, next time I wont be so nice." 

"I wont be nice either," I mumbled then stuck my tongue out at furry man.

I could swear I heard small chuckles from the boy, but he quickly covered it with a cough.

"So if you guys don't mind and let go of my father, then tell me why you're here."

They all nodded but the leader spoke up and said, "Let us go inside for a cup of tea and we'll tell you why we're here."

I nodded then took my Dad by the arm and gently led him inside. I felt worried, how hard did furry man hit him? Dad seemed to be in a daze.