Celebration goes wrong

''Hello doll.''

''Hey'' I replied with a fake smile. Lunch time was over, and we were all now at the gym, the class just started. So here I was, standing next to Brian, his hand around my waist, while everyone looked at us confused, even our friends. Shit, I guess he didn't tell them during lunch.

''I think I need to explain this to the girls'' I said looking at him.

''Yeah, you probably should'' Brian replied smiling a little, and then out of nowhere he gave me a small, quick kiss on the lips. I instantly got an urge to yell at him, but then I remembered, so I just turned around and walked towards the girls, looking at Joey's angry, sad and hurt face on the way. If this situation, and that bitch Veronica coasts me this relationship, I'm literally gonna kill her.

''What the hell was that!?'' Jaime asked as I approached them.

''Shhh...calm down!'' I snapped back at here, ''come here'' I sad and dragged the three of them with me. Yes, even Lauren, even though I was still mad at her, she was a part of our group.

''Okay, listen..'' I started and explained the whole situation to them.

''You've got to be kidding me'' Bonnie said in disbelief.

''She seriously thought of suing you?'' Jaime added.

''Yeah, I'm still shocked 'cause of that'' I replied.

''This fucking place has lost its mind'' Lauren said quietly, like she was talking to herself. I couldn't help but smile a little, I was glad she was on my side. And she noticed my smile and lightly smiled back.

''So, are you gonna help me take this bitch down?'' I asked looking at Lauren.

''Yeah, I never liked her anyway'' Lauren replied now smiling honestly. I couldn't help it but hug her a little.

''So, you and Brian are gonna make out in front of everyone now?'' Bonnie cut in.

''We're not going to make out'' I explained, ''just kiss every now and then, and only until I take care of that stupid bimbo, and until I make sure principal Green forgets about this.''

''Well, this is going to be fun'' Lauren said.

''It's going to be horrible'' added Jaime still a little shocked.

''It's going to be both I think'' I replied, as we all turned around and looked at the guys. This is going to be interesting, that's for sure.

''Alright, gather up!'' coach Zander called us. ''The game's tomorrow, so you guys better not miss today's practice'' he said looking at the boys referring to the basketball game. Like I've said before, Tyler and Joey were in the team. ''So today'' the coach continued, ''the boys are gonna play basketball, and you girls...hmm...do something among yourselves.''

''Can we go get a coffee?'' Lauren asked him.

''I meant do something here in the gym, some sport, Lopez'' coach replied.

''Oh please coach, we'll be back right away. We'll even drink it here'' she was persistent.

''Fine. But come back immidiately'' the coach gave in rolling his eyes, and than seeing that Lauren was ready to say something else, just added, ''yes Lopez, all four of you can go.''

And smiling, the four of us left the gym, and started walking to the coffee machine on the second floor. Being popular really comes in handy sometimes. When we got the coffee we went back to the gym as promised. We took a seat on bench while the others were doing exercises. God I love my life, I thought. The coach was watching the guys play giving them some tips along the way, and when he saw us four casually sipping our coffee not giving a shit about anything, he just shook his head and rolled his eyes once more.