Nanananananananana

Male in the eighteenth century historical movie: I love you so much that I plundered an army and defeated an entire kingdom on your behalf. I killed my rival. Here is his head.

Male that I actually know in real life: Sams, close the curtain behind for the glare on the screen is irritating me. I really have to finish this quest. Make me something to eat, will you? No popcorn, for it's too boring. Something crispy, like pakodas? By the way, scratch my back, hmm?

This guy was annoying me to no end with his antics. No matter what I tried, he brought it back like a damn boomerang. He had to be destroyed.

"Fine, Rudhra. Actually Akash's been calling me for coffee. And it's been such a long time that I've met him. I'll buy you something on the way home? I'll ask him to drop me near the bakery on his motorcycle." I said.

"Uhhuh. Bread pakodas then." He said, his eyes glued to the screen. This devil! Did he not care about what I just said?

"Fine." I said grumpily. "I'll get going then."

He paused for a second and then looked at me. "You are going, like, right now? How is that even possible?" He asked, quite surprised. Huh?

"Why? Is there a problem? Oh, I forgot, you don't like him. I am sorry about that, but I can't do anything now that he's on his way." I lied. I was only going to my friend Meera's house to hear her rant about her psycho boss who had a unusually high pitched voice and made everything sound annoying.

"It's just that I happen to know he's online." He said.

"What! How do you know that?" I asked.

"Cos we're playing the game together. He's online." He said.

I couldn't believe what I'd just heard. "You're friends with him and playing games with him?"

"Yes! He's a good addition to my team, he's a brilliant strategist actually. I am glad." He said.

"You've went and joined hands with him just so you could win a game?" I asked him.

He became serious and his eyebrows shot up. "I didn't- he asked me! He was the one who started talking about games and asked for my id! By the way, I caught you! You can't evade buying snacks for me now!"

Life was so funny. Ever since I'd met Rudhra, my life had turned upside down, front to back, back to front, laterally, horizontally vertically, ovally, parabolicly, and every other thing. The guy I'd liked for a long time had to become his friend. I didn't know if this was something to be proud of, or to be embarrassed about.

I smiled. "Actually this isn't about snacks, Rudhra. I wanted you to be jealous of him, and incite you."

His eyebrows shot up even higher as he looked at me. "Why would I be even jealous of him when you're my fiancé?"

What was I even thinking earlier? I was so stupid! Rudhra, despite how he looked, how he talked and how he behaved, was pretty simple and was an innocent guy. He didn't understand complex dirty tricks.

"I know, what was I thinking?" I said, making my way towards him, and flinging the controller from his hand. He looked at me keenly while I put my hands around him and hugged him tightly.

"I hope I am not interrupting your game, Rudhra." I said, pulling his face for a kiss, and for a good few moments we were lost in our own little world. "I am so sorry." I added, though I wasn't sorry at all.

"Nuhh. No you aren't. The game's horrible. I am very bad at it actually, all the other players curse me. Now, can we please continue?" He said, and pulled me in for another beautiful, wonderful, delightful ( and all nice adjectives) kiss.