The Writer [20]

"Ohayo."

"Hn."

Sasuke showed up a few moments later. He stared at me and raised an eyebrow. When I inquired what he was staring at, my raven haired boyfriend shrugged. "You look like a drug addict."

Well, shit.

No duh. Your eyebags can be seen from a mile, Sak. It's miracle this hottie still loves you!

I sighed and smiled at Sasuke. "I hadn't had some decent sleep last night. Excuse me for my apperance." a smug look crossed his features and before I knew it, Sasuke's breath mingled with mine. We were in close proximity and it makes me feel uncomfortable.

His deep orbs glinted. "You were thinking of me last night, ne? That should explain why you couldn't sleep."

I rolled my eyes, feeling the mood go a little bit lighter. "Seriously? Don't be delusional, Sasuke. I'd rather dream of a Naruto crying because of a ramen ban."

But Sasuke didn't smile. Bad move, Sakura.. Soon enough, he started moving closer to me. I walked away until I stumbled on the sofa, his eyes never left mine. I can feel heat radiating off his body and his musculine smell is too hard to resist.

Yeah. Keep describing him, honey. I'll just sit back and enjoy the show! Bwahahahaha!

"S-S-Sasuke?"

His gaze fell on my lips. "Why are you stuttering?" He then positioned himself ontop of me and laid my back against the sofa. Sasuke Uchiha's sexiness is activated and I think I'm gonna have a nosebleed anytime now!

I have a bucket for that.

INNER! THIS IS NO TIME FOR BEING UTTERLY SUPPORTIVE!

"S-Sasuke! L-Look, we still have to eat b-breakfast and----"

"You're a pretty breakfast."

Wtf? Oh, Kami-sama! My cheeks are already flared up and I'm well aware of that crap! And finally, when my boyfriend softly kissed my neck, an involuntary moan escaped my lips. He chuckled. "Don't be like that.. It'll turn me on, Sakura. We wouldn't want that to happen, right?"

WE DO! WE DO! I DO!!

=__= Don't mind her, people.

I lightly pushed him away and tried to catch my breath. I have to thank my parents for going on an out-of-town trip today. If dad sees this, he'll be engaging a World War against the Uchiha Manor! When he didn't budge, I closed my eyes shut and tried to calm my rampaging heart.

"Sakura, look at me."

"Why?"

"Stop being so stubborn, Haruno.. That's an order."

Reluctantly, I opened my eyes.. Just in time to see his. Something inside of me melted away with the emotions Sasuke had caged within his deep eyes. I can see a mixture of pain, guilt, concern and if I look even closer, I can see that never-ending wall of solitude I never knew he had. I took in a deep breath.

Sasuke's fingers touched my cheek in a loving manner.

"You're scared of something. What is it?"

His question caught me off guard. It was as if someone finally tore my world in half and now, I'm standing on a neutral plane. A plane where Sasuke Uchiha can read me. He can read everything.. My fears, my doubts, my suffering. I bit my lower lip and tried to look away, but that disturbed look on his face kept me attached.

"Sakura, please.. Tell me what's bothering you. Tell me why you're so scared.. Tell me why you can't love me enough to trust me.."

In that moment, Sasuke Uchiha's defenses broke down. That arrogant and smug look he tried so hard to keep suddenly fell off his face like a mask. And all in all, it exposed the character I intended him to be.

A damaged boy who wanted to be loved..

His breaths became shallow as he struggled to keep a straight face. My hands shook as I gently touched his arm. This is the true Sasuke Uchiha. The imaginary man I revived in the pages of my old notebook. The ideal boyfriend I typed to pair up with girls on my laptop. And yet sometime in those restless nights, I became aware that I fell in love with this boy..this fictional character.

"Sasuke-kun.."

Sasuke Uchiha leaned down and placed his forehead on mine.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk sometimes.. I'm sorry if I don't meet your expectations.. I'm sorry, but I whatever happens, I won't stop falling in love with you over and over again."

He closed his eyes. Sasuke looks so helpless and it breaks my heart to see him like this. I reached him out and placed a chaste kiss on his lips.

"Me too, Sasuke."

***