The Writer [02]

"NARUTO! Do Konoha a favor and stop eating your damn ramen!!"

Naruto Uzumaki blinked at me before slurping down his cup of instant ramen. "Eh??"

I banged my forehead on the table. Why am I not surprised? I've been trying to teach this idiot for hours now and yet all he thinks about is food! After class, the blonde practically dragged me here in the library for our "study date".

But no matter how hard I pull my hair out of frustration, he keeps on fetching more and more noodles from his backpack!

I freakin' give up!

"Sakura-chan? Why do you look so stressed out???"

I glared daggers at him. "You know what?! You're just wasting my time, Naruto! If it weren't for you, I'd be----"

"Drooling over a fictional character? Bwahaha!"

I frowned. Naruto's laughter died away and he paled, raising both hands up defensively. "J-Just kidding."

I sighed, stood up and started packing my things when he spoke, "Sakura, liking somebody who doesn't really exist is unhealthy. Err.. You know that, right?"

Crossing my arms over my chest, I spat, "and your point is?"

Naruto looked uneasy. "A-Ah.. Sakura-chan.. I-I mean, Lee likes you. I like you.. Half of the boys on the school's swimming team's talking about you!! C-Can't you just give us a chance?"

I stared at Naruto and for a moment, i pondered on what he said. That's true. Unfortunately, boys started liking me since junior high. They kept bugging me about it. But the thing is...

"Naruto, I've put so much of my hopes and dreams into a certain character and it scares me. Unless you're Sasuke Uchiha, I won't be giving away chances anytime soon."

After that, I walked out.

*
"Sakura, dear.. Aren't you going to eat??"

"Umm.. What's for dinner?"

Mom smiled at me energetically and showed me a large bowl.

"Ramen!"

The heck?!

"I'm going to sleep." after that, I ran upstairs, leaving both my mom and dad dumbfounded.

The moment I sat down on my bed, I fumbled with my stuff and grabbed my laptop. My fingers were shaking as I resumed typing in the words. Words turned into sentences and sentences turned into paragraphs..

"Hey. You make me hotter than I already am."

Sasuke Uchiha said after resurfacing from the pool. His empty eyes scanned the girl from chest to foot and it turned him on. Water dripped from his wet body and Mizumi knew, that Sasuke's body was more than just a masterpiece.

I stopped typing and reread the chapter from the beginning.

I don't know why but it feels like my story's missing something!

Hmm.. You should kill Mizumi by having Sasuke's katana slit her throat. Or you could just have a truck run over her! That would be more exciting.

Inner, you're seriously not helping!

Hey, you like Sasuke, but you're giving him away to a fictional slut?! That's crazy!

"Yeah, but the character CAN'T AND WILL NEVER EVER EVER have a happy ending with the writer! That would be some major plot twist!"

I took in a deep breath and close my eyes when I realized I just vocalized my mental argument. You're going crazy, Sak.

"Will it?"

I shot my eyes open and my jaw literally dropped when I saw a handsome man sitting beside me. He had jet black hair and dark pools. When I studied his features closely, that's when I realized I must losing my mind. Shit...

"W-What do you m-mean?" Sasuke..this is SASUKE FUDGING UCHIHA!!! WTF?!

He smiled naughtily. "I'm asking you if will it be such a major plot twist now that I'm here?"

I gulped. My eyes are still wide with shock and amazement. How?!

"I...I-I...." I CAN'T EVEN SPEAK PROPERLY! GOSH! IF THIS IS A DREAM, I'D KILL ANYONE WHO WILL WAKE ME UP!!

Sasuke Uchiha leaned down and laid my back on the mattress. His eyes twinkled mischievously. Wait! He shouldn't be this hot! I-I mean, in my imagination, Sasuke Uchiha's a good guy...and...and......

I couldn't think straight because his lips brushed my ear.

"So, what do you say, baby? Let's make a run for it."

WHAT?!

"S-S-Sasuke---!"

But when I opened my eyes again, I saw nothing. WTF?! I sat up and scanned my room. My shallow breaths filled the air as I desprately searched for that familiar face.

I'm alone.

***