The Writer [05]

What's happening?

I'm so confused right now, I can't even fully grasp the situation. After lunch, I silently sat at the back of class and let my thoughts drown me.

Sasuke Uchiha.

Yesterday, everything was normal. He's suppose to be my fictional character! And now I wake up in some twisted plotline where he's my boyfriend? Naruto said something about us being classmates since junior high. Why can't I remember him? And based from Ino's reaction, Sasuke's been a part of my life for a long time.

Why don't I know his existence?

Or else..

I gulped and averted my gaze out the open window. The cherry blossom trees were filling the scenery with an eerie color. Could it be.. I'm in an parallel universe?

I closed my eyes and struggled to breath. Shit.. Maybe that's it. This must be parallel world. Dreams don't last this long and aside from that, everything here's like my normal world. Sasuke Uchiha's existence is the only thing that bent my reality. He's the mystery that came from my own imagination. He's my masterpiece.

And here I am, pushing him away.

I sighed. "How the heck did this happen?" My eyes scanned the room. It's like I'm the only one who's out of place. Don't worry Sak, everything will be okay. You'll get back to your own reality in no time..

"Hey, you and Sasuke had a fight?" I blinked at Neji who was sitting beside me.

..eventually.

*

I don't know how long I have to live here, but I guess I'll enjoy the moment while it lasts. Besides, I love Sasuke and this is my chance to feel a sense of completeness.

"Naruto, h-have you seen Sasuke?"

The blonde stopped in his tracks and turned to me. "He's at the library. Teme didn't even went to Biology class." I nodded hesitantly and ran down the hallway. I made a sharp turn and immediately found myself lurking the many bookshelves for a certan raven-haired man.

If he's really my boyfriend in this world, I guess I have to do what a girlfriend should do.

"Sasuke?"

I called out but the librarian only gave me a death glare. I lowered my gaze and walked towards the back of the library.

Where is that jerk?

"Looking for me?"

I spun around, just in time to meet his piercing black eyes. My heart raced inside my chest. Should I really be feeling this right now?

"S-Sasuke.."

"Hn."

I composed myself. "A-Are you really my boyfriend?"

What a dumb question, Saku-chan! Of course he is! Why else would be walk out like that?! Idiot.

Woah! Hey, Inner! It's not my fault! Look, I didn't even-----

Ahihihi! He's leaning down to kiss me!! I mean, kiss you. Yeah, whatever. Shanaroooo!

My eyes shot wide with what she said. True enough, Sasuke's face was so close that I could even smell his minty breath. His intent gaze made me nervous.

"Hm.. Am I your boyfriend? Well, Haruno, it depends if you find me tempting right now."

My cheeks burned when he slightly pushed me back and pinned me to a nearby shelf. His eyes were half-lidded and I'm pretty damn sure that he's trying to seduce me!

A smirk crossed his lips.

"Do you find me tempting, baby?"

Shit. Shit. Shit!!

"A-Ah... S-Sasuke, I-I.." WHAT THE EFF AM I SUPPOSE TO SAY?! GOSH!

I gulped and whispered, "...yes."

He chuckled at my reaction and closed the gap between us. It was a only a peck on the lips but I can feel my face reddened uncontrollably.

Sasuke Uchiha's face brightened up.

"Then, I'm still your boyfriend." After that, he held my hand and dragged me out of the library.

The librarian rolled her eyes.

***