Chapter Fifteen

PERCY'S POV

I run with the Warriors behind me.

I stop, and they stop to create a line.

I snap my fingers, and a house made of ice appears.

Well, it only appears as a small tent but inside, it's the size of...well, a hotel.

We walk in and settle down.

A few hours later, we walk to dinner as the conch horn sounds.

I sit at Poseidon's table while Vomva sits at Hephaestus. Gennaios sits at Aphrodite, Thysia sits at Hermes, Epidex sits at Apollo, and Sotiras sits at Hades. Mistis looks at me.

"What?"

"Where should I sit?"

"With me!"

She rolls her eyes and sits next to me.

We wait for everyone to pile in and everyone takes note of where we are sitting.

Annabeth widens her eyes when she sees where I'm sitting.

Jake walks over with a furious scowl on his face.

"Just what do you think you're doing here?"

I glare at him but make sure I don't freeze him.

"Maybe I'm related to a fool like you?"

His face reddens and Annabeth calms him down. He relaxes and kisses her.

I stiffen.

He seems to notice.

"Jealous? Too bad she's too good for you."

I scowled.

"Why would I be jealous of an idiot?"

His face reddens.

"Excuse me, but high blood pressure and constant anger might cause heart troubles. So if you have anger issues, I would advise you to get some anger management," Mistis says as sweetly and innocently as possible.

I laugh at her innocence and kiss her on the cheek. She reddens and slaps my face.

I pretend to look hurt, and she just scoffs.

"I know that that didn't hurt you, Glaciem," Mistis smirks at me.

She leans in and whispers in my ear, "but I know that you really like me, Glaciem."

I groan. She so loves playing with my emotions for her - even if they aren't that strong.

She smirks at me and moves over to the Hermes table and flirts with Thysia - just to annoy me.

She probably still hasn't forgiven him about that trick he played on her...

I growl at Thysia.

"CASTE-THYSIA! You have thirty seconds to run!" I yell at him.

He turns around, only just noticing Mistis. His eyes widen, and he scurries out of his chair and sprints out.

I wink at Mistis, and she smirks.

Then I take off after Thysia.

I run after him yelling death threats about ever messing with Mistis.

He slows down slightly, and I pounce on him with Pagonia at his throat.

"I-I swear! I didn't know she was doing that!" He stutters out.

I sheathe my sword. "I didn't know that at all," I say while smirking pointedly at him.

He rolls his eyes and stands up grumbling.

"By the way, Thysia. You're out of shape. I caught up to you much faster than I caught Epidex."

He just glares at me. "...or maybe you're just too fast," I hear him mumble.

"What was that, Thysia?"

"Nothing!"

I smirk, "Yeah, right."

He pouts and walks away.

Mistis comes up to me and pecks me on the cheek.

"That's for helping me get back at him."

"When he swapped your bow and arrows for ones made of rubber?"

"Yes."

I wrap my arm around her and she leans into me.

We walk back to our tent and I catch the jealous gaze of Annabeth Chase.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

update: lol there used to be text here but nope embarrassing days in the past stay in the past