alternate ending

Taehyung got up, about to go inside when he heard a honk from the driveway.

He quickly turns around and smiles when he sees his boyfriend waving to him from inside his car.

Taehyung runs towards the car.

Jungkook steps outside of the vehicle wearing his leather pants, as promised.

"Where have you been?" Taehyung almost yelled at Jungkook.

"I was so worried!"

Jungkook gave Taehyung a playful peck on the lips.

"I'm sorry, Taetae," Jungkook pouted and put his finger on his cheek. How could Taehyung stay mad at him?

"Aw, you're so cute," Taehyung laughed.

"Why don't we get going?"

"Before we do that, I have to tell you something. Well, ask is more like it."

"Of course. You can always ask me anything."

Jungkook cleared his throat.

"We've known each other for a while now... a short while but still a while. And in that while, I've gotten to know the love of my life."

"Kookie, where are you going with th-"

"Just listen," Jungkook said, "you're the sweetest, kindest, most amazing person I've met and I wouldn't want to know life without you. I love you, Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung smiled after hearing those three beautiful words.

"I love you too, Jeon Jungkook."

"And since I love you," Jungkook continued, "I want to spend every second of my life with you."

Jungkook got down on his knee and took a silver ring out of his pocket.

Taehyung covered his mouth with his hand as tears formed in his eyes.

"Will you-"

"Yes! Yes, a million times yes!" Taehyung cried.

"You have to wait for me to ask the question!" Jungkook laughed as tears fell from his eyes as well.

Taehyung bent down, put his hands on Jungkook's cheeks, and kissed him.

After they pulled away, Jungkook slid the ring on Taehyung's finger.

They got up from the ground and held each other in an embrace.

"I love you, Taehyung," Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear.

"And I won't ever stop."