Chapter 21 - Death Is Inevitable (END part 2)

THIRD PERSON POV

"Wake up! Please wake up!" Helvisa's body were being shaken like crazy. "WAKE UP!" Helvisa's eyes widen when she saw Gisele calling out for her. "OH GISELE!" Helvisa grabbed Gisele's body and hugged her as tight as she could. "What's wrong? Why are you sweating so much?" Gisele asked, worried About Helvisa's well being. "What happened?" Gisele was weirded out by the sudden sobbed she heard from Helvisa.

"Wait." Helvisa pulled away. "Where are you going?" She asked when she noticed Gisele are all ready for a trip or something. "We're going to meet Helmine in her ship. For the treaty signing. Why? Did you forget? I was about to wake you up too." Helvisa smiling wide. "It's all a dream?" She mumbled. Gisele cupped both of Helvisa's face and looked into her eyes.

"Are you having a fever?" Gisele placed her forehead on hers. "Your temperature is normal." Helvisa hugged her body again and smiled. "I love you. So much." Gisele chuckled. "Alright demon girl. Now, go get ready. The kids probably ready by now." Helvisa nodded and stood up before went to the bathroom. After putting on the suit that Gisele had chosen they both walked out of their chamber and went down the stairs.

"It took you long enough." Armina said. "You being this moody after your mother decided to follow Hester huh?" Helvisa pointed out. Armina ignored her friend and just walked out the castle's main door. "Wow Reina. You look huge." Eris shaking her head no but it was too late for Helvisa. "What did you say?" Reina face the demon. "I repeat, what did you say?" Eris and Gisele slowly back away from Reina and Helvisa.

"I .... um... I.... umm.... you look huge." Helvisa was ready for any kind of strike but it never came. When she looked up, Reina was crying her eyes out. "I .... look huge?" Reina said between sobbed. Helvisa tried to seek for help from Gisele or Eris but they both ignore her plea. "You cause that... you deal with it." Gisele simply said. Helvisa sighed. "I'm sorry Reina. You look amazing. I mean, you're carrying a being inside you. Eris will be happy when this kid is born. Make me proud." Helvisa rubbing her head before turning her back to the crying siren.

"Can we go now before she realise I just use my power." Helvisa grabbed on Gisele's wrist and dragged her out. They ran towards the car where Armina and the kids are waiting for them. "Close one!" Helvisa was relieved. "She'll be waiting. You should get ready for her wrath." Armina chuckled. "Hey mom, Reina is married?" Elaria asked. Gisele don't know what to say. "No she's not." Helvisa beat her to it. "Why she's having a baby?" Elaria asked.

"She had sex." Gisele literally covered Helvisa's mouth from saying another word. "Sex? With who? Her husband?" Elaria was being determine. Helvisa removed Gisele's hand. "No husband. She had sex with Eris." Now Elaria showed how confused she looks. "Eris is a woman silly." Elaria giggling. "Oh my child, you will be surprise to know how weird and mysterious this world can be."

"I think she had enough of sex Ed for one day." Gisele glared at the demon. Helvisa held her hands up surrendering to her mate. "Mother, why are we meeting Helmine?" Gisele was grateful for pushing her son out of her because he's the wisest of them all. "Because we agreed on signing the treaty." Gaultier hummed his respond. "Is it because Helvisa brought the princess back to life?" He asked.

"Now, son, don't be that way." Gaultier looked out at the view. "Mother, she killed our people. Why should I feel forgivable when it comes to her?" He asked. "Gaultier, honey, as the crown prince, you need to learn how to be a ruler. A ruler shouldn't be bias when it comes to ruling. Yes she's evil, but, she repent and asked for this treaty to happen. Rather than taking what's our, she's making us as her alliance."

Gaultier still think it's wrong to even give their face to the person responsible for the destruction of their kingdom. "Alright mother. You always think everything through before making every decision. For this I shall be with you all the way." Gisele patted her son's head before smiling at him. "Good. You truly are my son." Gaultier smiled. "A weak one I may add." Elaria suddenly said. "That's not nice Elaria. When the time comes, you'll be wanting his help for something. Don't be cocky."