Chapter 14 - Second Phase

THIRD PERSON POV

"Our first line of defence completely destroyed. The remaining survivors are rendezvous with our second line of defence lead by Rosella." Armina informed Helvisa who's looking at the view of the current situation. "It's only matter of time before they manage to seize the main city of Gavreau. Tell me the situation with our heavy armour?"

Eris flipped the pages from her report. "Grugary army used some type of anti-tank weapons on them." Helvis clicked her tongue in annoyance. "How was mission Pick & Ship?" She asked. Armina gave Helvisa a stack of paper. "Reina and Charlene manage to gather the elderly, the woman and the kids inside the bunker under the castle until Empress Adelina's ships arrive. Some of them volunteer to help us in fighting with the Grugary."

"Good. Make sure the queen and the royal siblings inside that ship as well. Understand?" Armina and Eris looked at each other before nodding their head. "Well, it's time to show them all how I fight in a war." Helvisa jumped off the tower and ran towards the battlefront like it's nothing. Once she arrived, Tristan was on the floor, pressing his wounds while Rosella and her army continuing to force the enemy to back down.

"You look like shit." Helvisa pointed out. Tristan laughed and actually made himself even in more pain. "Rosella, tell your soldier to retreat. Keep on running to the east side  towards a lookout tower where Armina and Eris are waiting with medic. Bring your soldier to the infirmary now." Helvisa commanded. "What about you? How are you going to fight with all those troops alone?" Rosella showed her worries.

"I can hold them off until Charlene bringing Sacia's army to my aid. With the queen Gisele's order, RETREAT!" Helvisa yelled before leave a gush of wind when she literally used her Mach 20 speed. Rosella and Tristan was applaud by the sight where Helvisa didn't even kill the enemy's soldier. "What is she doing?! Why didn't she kill them?" Tristan asked while Rosella helped him up by wrapped his arms around her.

"Knowing her, she's just following the queen's orders." Rosella commanded her soldier to retreat to safety. In the battlefield, Helvisa was doing the best she can to unarmed as many soldier as she can get her hands on. She remembered how Gisele ordered her to not kill any enemy soldier. "Let them kill she said as long as we're not killer ourselves SHE SAID!" Helvisa screamed before weakened the front defence line of the enemy.

It was then she was hit with bullets. The enemy soldier were too scared and shocked that the threat they're shooting at didn't even flinched nor fell to her death. "It tickles!" By the time, Helvisa was completely transformed to her demon side, Hella. Hella was not a creature that will tolerate any reason. Hella grinned at the sight of the shocked soldier and vomited the bullets that they used to shoot at her.

She let them watched her dropped the bullets on the ground and growled at them. Some were trembling, some even peed themselves, some flee before they could even see how sinister Hella can be. "Don't kill she said." She mumbled under her breath. "BUT.... KILLING IS WHAT WAR IS FOR!" She yelled before dismembered every single enemy soldier on sight like twigs.

"Don't kill she said..." she mumbled and grinned at a frightened soldier. "BUT YOU KILL THEM FIRST!" She screamed before being bombardment by the enemy tanks. It was explosion after explosion, the enemy were almost sure that even the undead can't withstand such firepower that were blessed by a priest. "It's tingling.... my wounds are bleeding .... more .... MORE .... HELLA WANTS MORE!!!!!" She screamed before running towards an aiming tank. Not a single scartch on Hella's body.

"Shoot me!! AIM ME!! I WANT THE EXCITEMENT OF WAR!!!" She was out of control. She's a lunatic running wild like a beast without her leash. By now, the enemy soldier were scared to its core. They never seen such creature being so .... willing to die for their land. "Oh ... what's wrong? Afraid?" Hella licked the tanks turret and smiled. "I'll show you what Hell feels like!" She said before grabbed the gun barrel with her own bare hands. She lifted a full size heavy tanks and threw it against the other tanks that were advancing.