Flower Power Part 1

3 days later, it way the big day for the annual flower competition and everyone is getting their flowers ready to enter the contest. Meanwhile at Twilight's house, the girls were finishing up their new song and did amazing poses while the turtles and their friends are watching them.

"So what do you guys think of our routines for the concert tonight?" Asked Twilight.

"You girls are really amazing and Twilight you still have an amazing voice." Said Leo as he blush.

"Aw thank you Leo, that is very sweet of you to say." Said Twilight as she smiles and blush a bit.

"Wow you girls are going to be really awesome for the concert tonight." Said Karai as she smiles.

"Thanks Karai, we are always so awesome and everyone is going to love our song." Said Rainbow Dash as she smile." And with the amazing new costumes Rarity made, we are going to be really cool."

"Hey Pinkie Pie, I made you this for the concert." Said Mikey as he smiles at Pinkie.

Mikey have started to give Pinkie Pie a flower crown that has pink flowers and puts it on Pinkie Pie's head.

"Aw thank you Mikey, that is very sweet of you to do." Said Pinkie Pie as she smiles.

"Hey you guys, we have to get to the flower festival to get ready for the concert tonight." Said Applejack as she look at the time." So let all get our equipment and instruments and get going."

So the turtles and Casey help the girls carry their equipment while the girls carry their instruments. Twilight is carrying a pot that has a flower tree with purple flowers to enter for the contest. Leo helps Twilight by carting the port and Twilight blush at how strong he is.

Then 10 minutes later, they all have arrived at the flower competition and they saw everyone putting their flowers at the judging table for the competition, many boys giving flowers to the girls they love, and many people looking at the flowers.

"Wow, there are so many people here at the flower festival." Said Pinkie as she felt really amazed." And look at many of the flowers, they are so pretty."

"Yeah, they are sure many people here for the contest." Said Applejack as she smiles." Well we should all prepare for the concert tonight so let's go to the stage that we are setting up."

So the turtles, the girls, April, Karai, Shinigami, and Casey have all started to go to the stage where the girls will be performing their concert tonight and started to set up the stage with their equipments.

"Hey Leo, can you please help me put my flower to the hiding table so it can be enter to the contest?" Asked Twilight as she blush at him." Plus you are really strong and I always wonder if you have been working out."

That got Leo to blush red that Twilight said that he is really strong and if he ever work out. So Leo and Twilight have both started to go to the judging table and then Leo puts the flower onto the table and takes a really great look at it.

"Wow, Twilight you are really great at gardening, I'm sure that you are going to win this year." Said Leo as he smiles." I mean you have a naturally talented in gardening it's really hard for other people to catch up."

"Aw thank you Leo, that's very sweet of you to say to me." Said Twilight as she blush." But there are many other great flowers here at the competition."

"Yeah I know but I can just looking at your flower all day whenever I want to." Said Leo as he smiles." Let's go to the others and help them set up the stage for the concert tonight."

So Twilight and Leo have both started to go to the others and started to help them with the stage. Then after 20 minutes of setting up and rehearse for tonight they have all started to buy smoothies and started to take a break. Then all of a sudden, Twilight's pendant have started to glow which really shock her. Then she started to grab it and then feels the magic, and then she open her eyes.