Magic and Mutant Tussle

After a few minutes of walking from the sidewalks, the mane 7, the turtles, April, Karai, Shinigami, and Casey have all arrived at Twilight's house and they all see Celestia and Luna outside planting new flowers. Then Twilight have started to go to them and started to get their attention.

"Hi mom, hi Aunt Luna I'm home." Said Twilight as she smiles and goes to them.

"Ah Twilight, I'm so glad that your back." Said Celestia as she hugs Twilight then saw the others."oh and who are these girls and mutants here?"

"Oh well these are my new friends and those are the teenage mutant ninja turtles that save us from the invasion." Said Twilight as she smiles." And these 6 girls are my friends and I have audition today and now I'm their lead singer of their band."

"Oh my goodness, my own niece has finally join a band." Said Luna as she hugs her." I always know that your singing voice will make you a great singer one day."

"And I was wondering if that we could use the extra room for a band practice because tonight we are doing our first concert." Said Twilight as she smiles.

"Of course and I can't believe that my daughter is finally in a band." Said Celestia as she looks at the others." Why don't you all go inside and make yourself at home and I'll be inside in a minute to get you all snacks?"

"Thank you miss, were very honor of your offering." Said Leo as he and his family smile.

Then as they all go inside, Celestia and Luna have started to see that Leo started to blush and smile at Twilight and they have both smile when they have realized that Twilight might have a secret admire and might be more than just friends. So Twilight have started to take the girls, the turtles, April, Karai, Shinigami, and Casey inside her house and they were all amazed at how the inside is and then they all have started to go to Twilight's bedroom and were even amazed by it and they all started to sit down while Twilight have lock her bedroom door so that her aunt and mother wouldn't hear her talking to the girls that she is a magical princess from a magical crystal kingdom.

"Wow Twilight, I really like your bedroom is very organized and really neat." Said Leo as he sits and Spike started to go to his laps and Leo smile." And I have to say that you really know how to put so many style."

"I must admit darling, you really know how to organize your room like I do when I organize me own first boutique." Said Rarity as she smiles." But you really know how to organize your own bedroom and I must say that I admire all those blue ribbons you have."

"Wow, you have your own boutique here, Rarity?" Asked Donnie in a bit shock.

"Of course I do darling, I mean I may be a magical princess from a magical crystal kingdom, but I really like to design outfits." Said Rarity as she smiles." Also I really like to sell my outfits and be very generous to other people and helping out my friends whenever they needed something."

That got Donnie to blush really red at how nice and beautiful Rarity is and how generous she can really be to other people.

'Wow, she is definitely the most beautiful I have ever seen in my life.' Thought Donnie as he smiles.' And not only that but she likes to be creative like me.'

Then April have started to see Donnie smiling at Rarity and smile, because before he and Casey use to fight over her and she started to get sick of it but now Donnie have finally found someone else and hope that Rarity and Donnie will soon be a couple than just friends. Then Twilight have started to speak so she can get some answers.

"Okay now that I know that I know that I'm a magical princess from a magical kingdom and I have magic, what should I do first?" Asked Twilight looking a bit confused not knowing what to do.