Twilight's Magical Fight

Twilight has started to panic and try to come up with a plan to save the girls, the turtles, April, Karai, Shinigami, and Casey but she couldn't think of anything and the girls try to make sure that the Dazzling's don't hurt the turtles.

"Oh man, what am I going to do, I can't think of something but I need to come up with a plan soon." Said Twilight as she looks to see that the girls are getting tired and couldn't hold their Magic for long." Said Twilight as she started to look at the fight is still going on." Man the girls can hold on to their magic but not for long and the turtles are trying to free themselves and their friends, but what can I do?"

Twilight kept on panicking and started to form tears from her eyes. Then all of a sudden, someone have started to touch Twilight's shoulder's and she turn to see Master Splinter next to her.

"Master Splinter!" Said Twilight as she hugs him." I'm so glad you're here the others are having some trouble and I don't know what to do."

"It's okay Twilight, I understand that you are having trouble trying to figure out a plan on how to transform." Said Master Splinter as he looks at her." But you need to know that you can't transform in your mind, you must transform in your heart."

That got Twilight really confused at first but then she started see a glowing down at her gem that started to glow. Then she finally understands what Master Splinter means what he said. She see's that the people she loved and cared are in danger and she will do anything to help and protect them even it means she might get hurt in the battle.

"I understand now, I care about them in my heart and I will do anything in my power to save them." Said Twilight as she grabs her necklace with her head and believes." They need me and I need them the most because they are like my family."

"Spoken like a true princess that you are, now that you understand, I think it is time for you to save your friends." Said Master Splinter as he smiles at her." But I think you need to transform into your magical princess form first."

Then Twilight started to see that her pendant is glowing really bright, then as she smiles, she took a deep breath, her hold pendant and then started to transform.

"Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Crystal!" Said Twilight as she began to transform.

Then all of a sudden, as soon as Twilight said that, her dress have started to turn into a triple-layered white and purple sleeveless dress with a purple crystal star symbol on top, purple short leggings, white handless gloves with a bit purple at the top, a light purple veil like silk attach to the dress at the skirt with stars at the bottom, her hair turns bright purple, her lips are purple, a purple star crystal headband, purple star earrings hanging, and purple boots on.

After Twilight have transformed into her magical princess form, she started to look at herself and was amazed at herself and then she looks at her reflection at the car and is amazed that she is even more beautiful than ever.

"Wow, I look really amazing and I feel so magical right now." Said Twilight as she looks at her hand.

"I'm proud of you Twilight Sparkle, you have finally transform, now then use this spell to help your friends and save my sons." Said Master Splinter as he gives Twilight a paper with a spell.

So Twilight started to go to the battle. Meanwhile the girls are so tired that the Dazzling's have borne their crystal shield spells and the girls fall to the ground but Raph, Donnie, and Mikey have catch Sunset, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie into their arms before they hit the grounds.

"Are you girls okay?" Asked Karai as she and Shinigami help Rainbow Dash up.

"Yeah, were fine but these guys here are stronger than ever, I don't know if we can defeat them." Said Applejack as she looks at them.