Eight

Mitch

I laid Zurich in his bed and pulled the door closed, he had a blast down at the pool. After his shower and eating his snacks he couldn't help but fall asleep at the table.

"Is he tucked in? Because he'll kick off the covers?"

"Check."

"Is his shi-"

"His shirt is off, he's wearing his durag, his socks are off, he's tucked. Check, check, and check." I pecked her lips and she looked down hiding her smile.

"Why you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Hide your smile."

"I- I don't know."

I got in bed and hovered over her. "I like it." I leaned down and kissed her this time deeply, and she kissed back. I moved to her neck letting my left hand hold her neck and my right hand squeeze her ass. She slowly rubbed her hand down my chest until she reached MJ, Mitch Junior is what they call him. I moved my hand up her shorts and slid my index finger down her treasure and began going in and out, her eyes closed and I kissed her again.

-

Zora

"Mommy."

I slowly opened my eyes to Zurich tapping me, he was holding a box of frosted flakes and a apple juice. Im guessing he got it from downstairs.

"Hey baby."

"I got ceweral."

"You do?"

"Mhm." He jumped down and ran to his suite. I looked around and didn't see Mitch, and then I looked down at myself pulling the covers over me. I heard the bathroom door close and Mitch walked out, he smiled and said good morning, I smiled back.

"I got breakfast, I didn't want to wake you. Zurich got cereal and apple juice, its what he wanted, and I got us eggs and waffles."

"Thank you."

Zurich ran back in our suite jumping on the bed. "Mommy your hair."

Mitch chuckled and I rolled my eyes. "I'll fix it later."

"I go watch Cars now." He ran back into his suite and I giggled, he was a character.

Mitch sat down his plate and came and laid beside me. "So."

"So what?"

"About last night, where that came from? I saw another side of you missy."

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Boy please."

"Oh no, don't get shy now."

-
Mitch

"Damn bro, it was like that?"

"Yeah, it felt good man, now I fucked a couple of girls but it didn't feel as good as Zora felt."

"You make it sound like you ain't wrap up."

I laughed. "Who you think I am, I always wra-"

wrap up those words stung me, I don't remember wrapping up.

"Hello? Hello? Mitch?"

"Let me call you back?" I hung up and rushed back to the elevator, I was on the way to get new towels but fuck that, that shit can wait, I need to know if I saved my kids or gave them away.

I went inside the hotel room and looked through the trash cans, I searched my wallet, my bags and I couldn't find no evidence of a condom.

"Whats wrong?"

"Did we happen to use anything the other night?"

"Yeah, we should've, why?"

"I can't find my shit."

"Um, do you need it or something?"

"No, I just- I-"

"Im on birth control Mitch, you wrapped up, and im not going to fuck up your life, if thats what your worried about."

"Fuck up my life? Zora, its not that."

"It doesn't have to be."

I jerked my head cause I was sensing a attitude from her, I wasn't about to have no attitude shit. I turned her towards me to get her straight.

"Look here, im saying this once. You will not fuck up my life, you got Zurich, im here still, im not like these other niggas Z, when you gon see that? I been preaching this for months."

She rolled her eyes and simply said whatever, its like as soon as I gave her the D, she think she has power. I'll have to show her.