Seven

Zora

"I think were here."

"Yes we made it on time, our check in time is 4. Zurich look its Mickey on the building." I looked at him and he gave me a blank stare cause he had not to long got up he I could tell he wasn't fucking with it at the moment.

My phone buzzed and I unlocked it receiving texts from Lamont, I should block his number while were here cause I don't wanna be in a bad mood.

Lamont: you home? I miss u.
Me:Lamont, can you please stop, u wasn't worried about me until Mitch came around
Lamont: Im always worried about u, u my baby moms.
Me: I gtg
Lamont: can I see him today?
Me: were out of town
Lamont: wya???
Me:Vacation
Lamont: damn, y'all take vacations now, thats wassup

I rolled my eyes and slid my phone into my purse, Mitch came back to the car with the room keys.

"Were on the 8th floor, and the rooms will be a little different."

"What you mean?"

"Zurich will have his own room, its still connected but you get what im saying?"

I nodded cause I stared to swear bullets and it wasn't because of the Orlando heat it was because this was going to be the first time I slept in the bed with a guy in forever I mean a really long time, and mine you me and Mitch haven't had any sexual contact, we've kissed a few times but thats it.

"You straight? You look a little nervous."

"Oh no, im fine. Im just ready to get out of the car." I lied and he simply said okay.
Once inside the hotel Zurich started to run around and they had kid stuff everywhere so he played and played while I tried to unpack and get settled since we were gonna he here for a few days.

"Mitch, can you get me that red and black bag, please."

"The little one or the big one?"

"The little one, I need to take off this makeup cause its already hot, the makeup gonna sweat off."

"I don't know why you need that anyway, your beautiful, I tell you this all the time. This should be a makeup free week."

"What if we eat somewhere nice."

"I'll give you that, only when we're eating somewhere nice."

I sighed and agreed. "Issa done deal."

"You probably gon' break the deal, but we gon' see."

-
"C'mon Zurich, let me put on your sun screen." I grabbed the bottle of baby sun screen and begin putting it on him, I looked over at Mitch who was shirtless, I tried not to look so hard but gesh, this was the first time I had seen him practically naked, and he was covered in tattoos.

"All done baby." I patted Zurich on his butt and he ran off to God knows where. I really hopped this vacay turned out to be what I want it to be, I haven't relaxed in a while you know? Well im not really relaxing cause I still have Zurich with me and he is a handful at times.

"Zora, im gonna run to the car, I left my charger."

"Alrighy, I should be ready when you get back."

Mitch
At the car I quickly dialed my brother cause I was starting to get nervous as hell.

"Yello?"

"Nigga are you white?"

"Thats how they answer the phone." He chuckled and I ignored him and started rambling.

"Bro, im nervous as hell."

"Mitch? Nervous? No no no no no."

"Its not easy man, I might slide tonight cause she lookin' right, and you know if I get to touchin', issa wrap."

"I mean, do what you got ta' do bro, don't force it, nigga why you callin' me?"

"I needed to tell someone something, let the nerves off."

Zora
"GIRL, im so nervous."

As soon as Mitch left the room I nearly broke my nails off trying to dial Deja's number. If it was anyone to help me shake these nerves it was her.

"For what? Child if you don't put Zurich to bed and let Mitch put you to bed." She laughed and I ran my fingers through my hair nervously.

"Dee, I don't think that's going to happen."

"When it do, call me back. Im going back to work, BYE."

"Bye."

As soon as I hung up Mitch walked back in with his charger and a bag of chips. "Ready?"

I nodded and called Zurich, we grabbed our room keys and headed down to the pool.