Three

Zora

"Zurich sweetie, this is Mr.Mitch. Can you say hi?"

Zurich hid behind my leg and Mitch squatted down trying to talk to Zurich, but he wasn't having it. Im surprised Mitch didn't bail on me or just stop talking to me overall since I said I had a son, I don't bring many men around anyway, I don't want Zurich to be exposed to all these men in and out of my house, and besides he never liked them anyway, he didn't speak, he'd cry, or just be mean to the guys.

"You not gon' speak to me?"

Zurich just stared and then finally Mitch pulled out his wallet pulling out a crisp twenty dollar bill. Zurich peeped around my leg and moved closer.

"Oh, you like money?" Mitch laughed and held out the money even more and Zurich took it.

"What do you say?"

"Dank you." Zurich spoke softly and I smiled taking his hand.

"No problem lil man." Mitch turned his attention back to me and I studied his features. From what I could see his neck was covered in tattoos which now lead me to his occupation cause what job wants someone with tattoos all over their neck and arms.

"I think our movie is in this theater." I pointed to the sign with Finding Dory and he held out his hand indicating for me to lead the way, he opened the door and we walked inside our movie.

-
Mitch

"Does he normally fall asleep at the movies."

"Sometimes, depending on the movie."

When we got to her car she reached to grab him but I told her I could buckle him up, I had nieces and nephews back in Brooklyn so I knew how the game go.

"Thank you."

"No problem." I closed the door and she leaned against her car looking at the ground, I could tell she was kind or shy, but that wasn't gon' stop me. "Why so shy? I won't bite."

She let out a small laugh and shook her head. "Shy? No. I just want to know, why are you being so nice to me."

I raised an eyebrow cause I wasn't expecting her to say that next. "Is being nice a crime?"

"No, but you barely know me, you were willing to meet my son and its only been 48 hours. So whats the real catch?"

"Catch? There's no catch shorty? I think your really beautiful and I just wanted to get to know you a little more."

"Alright... that sounds believable." She laughed and I smiled because I really wanted to try to fuck with shorty, not on no player type shit either man.

"So, maybe we can do this again? Just me and you?"

She paused and looked as if she was thinking about it and finally she nodded. "Sounds like a plan."

"Alright cool, i'll hit you up later."

"Ok, bye."

"Later."

-
"A baby? Really nigga?" Dante flicked the rest of his cigarette out the window and I shook my head at him.

"Man, nevermind me. When you gon' stop smokin' them cancer sticks?"

"When I find me a good plug nigga, look my homeboy said he know somebody who can get us on some good shit."

"If its one of your homeboys, im not with the shits D. I'll pass."

"Man, you neva' give me a chance?"

"Dante, this shit isn't a game. We can die doing this alright?"

"I understand bro."

Zora:I think you've made a new friend
Mitch:Why u say that?
Zora:Zurich keeps asking about u lol
Mitch:He seems like a cool lil dude.
Zora:He's a sweetheart, i'll ttyl im putting him back to bed
Mitch: K, ttyl.

I locked my phone and slid it back in my pocket and looked back over at Dante.

"Damn hello nigga." I sucked my teeth cranking up my truck so I could go to my warehouse, I called for a meeting and it was mandatory, so for who ever isn't there. They can kiss everything goodbye.