My mate (boyxboy)

Chapter 1

             "hey Blade!" My lanky Sean called to me in the hall running up to me "what do u want?" i asked pushing off my locker and looking at him with distaste his red hair looked greasy like he hadn't washed it in a month "well I just wanted to tell you happy birthday Alpha! and to remind you to look for your mate today I'm sure you'll find em" Sean was to enthusiastic about this i mean why would i want a mate anyways? they are a total nuisance and really aren't my scene.

        "whatever Sean get out of my sight" i snarled at him and he went with his tail between his legs just like a good little puppy. i really hate my birthday.i thought to myself as i left out one of the exit doors to smoke a cig for a bit to get my mind of having to look for my mate.

      *Xander POV*

                  "Ooh Xander!!" i herd someone calling me from down the hall and i picked up my speed. and rounded the corner only to be met with a dead end. CRAP. was the only thing that went threw my head as i was pushed out of the school ruffly and around to the back where no one would see me getting beaten up just like every day

                 The first blow was to my abutment then my face and after that i stopped paying attention and just tried to block everything out as i curled up into a ball and took what they dished out on to me.

*Blade's POV*

            I could here the sounds of a struggle around the corner from where i was "No one attacks on my territory" i growled and ran around the corner. it was 5 pretty big guys against this one little guy "Get away from him!!!"i snapped my eyes starting to turn red from anger they looked at me and ran away. 'Wimps' I thought as I went over to the little guy and pulled him on to his feet he kept looking down at the ground I could tell by his sent that he was frightened "hey, thank me properly would you?" i said a little irritated and when he did look up i could feel an electric pulse go threw me as my eyes meet with his ice blue eyes the only thought that went threw my mind was....

"SHIT!"

well I guess i just found my mate.