Chapter 10- Mitch Is Confused

I sit on the couch, as Jerome talks to Adam on Skype. I only hear his side, so I guess he's wearing headphones. 

"Yeah. I know. If he at your house?" I hear Jerome say. Who are they talking about? I sneak up to the doorway- being careful not to make a sound. I see Adam lean over, revealing a sleeping Ty.

"Mitch isn't asleep. He's in the living room, watching TV I guess." Jerome says, shrugging his shoulders. Jerome turns around, i guess to stretch, and I jump behind the wall. I hear the sound of his headphones coming unplugged, him not bothering to plug them back in. 

"So, Jerome. What are we going to do?" Adam asks.

"Well, I say we let them wait a while, then talk it out." Jerome replies, earning a nod of approval from Adam. I slowly walk back to my spot at the couch, just to hear the words I wouldn't expect to be said under these circumstances. Jerome.

"Well, I don't mind Mitch staying here. I do love him after all." My best friend, my crush, my biggums, and most of all, my lover loves me back. I don't know what to do, I love Jerome and Ty. What do I do? Do I date Jerome until this fight between Ty and I goes away, or date Jerome for real? I think I need to talk to Ty. I sprint out the front door, Jerome not noticing and run to Adam's house. I run into his room, and see he's no longer in a Skype call. He's playing minecraft, silently. i pick up Ty bridal style and slowly walk out of the room, trying not to get caught. As I walk out his front door, I hear him yell,

"Goodbye Mitch!" Well, at least he's not mad. I carry ty to my house, placing him on my bed. As I wait for him to wake up, I play COD. I hear the bed shift, and turn around. He's sitting up, looking around. I pause my game and walk over to him. 

"Ty. I know you probably hate me, but I was drunk, Jerome was drunk, and I love you more than anything in the world. Please forgive me babe." I say, tears forming in my eyes. 

"Don't call me babe." He says, walking out the door, sprinting downstairs, and walking back to Adam's. Don't leave me Ty. I need you...I think to myself.