Chapter 9- Why? (Smut)

Mitch's POV

We pull up to...a strip club.

"Really Jerome?" I yell.

"Yeah biggums. This will be fun." He replies, smirking. Jerome climbs out of the car and we walk into the brightly colored building. I looked up in awe.

"This is weird/cool." I managed to yell, the noise her was insane. There were people grinding against each other, a booth of sex 'toys', and a hallway with a bunch of doors, the sound was horrible! Jerome and I weaved through the crowd, bumping into a few drunk-as-hell people, then finally made our way to a stand that looked like it sold beer, wine, and other alcoholic beverages. I looked at Jerome, who was smirking.

"C'mon Mitch, let's have some fun!" Jerome yells. We order some beer, chuging it an dasking for another. We each have around five drinks when we start getting drunk.

-/-/- Time Skip to when they are drunk as hell-/-/-

The girl I was dancing with stopped and followed a boy down a long hallway. I decided to go and find Jerome, only to be blindfolded by someone.

"Walk forward," the man said, "I'll guide you." I obeyed and walked forward, occasionally having to turn a few times, then I got pushed onto a bed.

I reached up to take off my blindfold only for someone to grab my hands and hand-cuff them to the bedpost.

"Who are you?" I manage to say through the blindfold.

"You'll find out soon enough." The man slurred, before taking off my blindfold to reveal, Jerome.

I was shocked to find Jerome standing there, lust filled in his chocolatey brown eyes. He shoves his face close to mine, until we were about five cm apart. I closed the gap, our lips interlocking. He greedily bit my bottom lip, asking for entrance, in which I happily accepted. His tongue explored my mouth, and I began to suck on his tongue, earning a moan from the brown eyed bacca. He began to take off my shirt, and I gladly let him. Not breaking the kiss, I ripped Jerome's shirt off, and tossed it into a random corner.

~Third Person POV~

Jerome began to play with Mitch's hardening member through the fabric of Mitch's pants, while Mitch was working on taking off Jerome's pants, exposing is Superman boxers. ((A/N: DON'T JUDGE JEROME!-Sydney)) Jerome then toke off Mitch's pants, exposing his boxers.

Jerome looked hungrily at Mitch, then began licking his neck, searching for the mans sweet spot. Once Jerome found it, he applied pressure and began sucking on it. Noticing this, Mitch began moaning as he blindly fumbled with Jerome's boxers. Jerome chuckled, then helped the brown haired boy, his prize showing as Mitch chucked the boxers across the room.

"Jerome. I want you." Mitch whined.

"I want you to fuck me until I can't walk." Mitchell complied to a smirking Jerome, who said nothing.

"Then suck me." Jerome stated, smirking at the pleading boy. Mitch nodded before pulling down his own boxers, his member springing free.

Mitch leaned down and took Jerome's tip into his mouth, playing with it, Jerome moaned, pure ecstasy in his voice. Suddenly, the force was was brought down among Mitch, as he then deep-throated Jerome, making Jerome buck his hips into Mitch's mouth.

"Faster Mitch faster!" Jerome screamed, and Mitch obeyed. Jerome kept bucking his hips, making his member go deeper into Mitch's mouth, causing Mitch to gag.

"M-Mitch! I-I think I'm gonna-" Jerome started, before a warm felling of pleasure rocketed throughout his whole body. He made the loudest moan he'd made so far, and climaxed into Mitch's mouth.

Mitch slurped up all of Jerome's bodily juices, then went up to kiss Jerome, some seed spilling into the bacca loving mans mouth. Jerome was still feeling giddy from his climax, and shoved his tongue into Mitch's mouth.

Jerome, coming back to his drunk sense, then turned Mitch around as he grabbed a bottle of lube. Using a generous amount of lube, Jerome slipped one finger into Mitch's entrance, and Mitch whimpered.

"J-Jerome, stop teasing." Mitch cried out. Jerome smirks, adding in another finger.

"AH!" Mitch screams, both in pain and pleasure.

"You like that?" Jerome asks, laughing. Mitch nods, biting his lip. Jerome pulls out his fingers, and lined up his already hardened member to Mitch's entrance.

"Jerome! Please stop teasing me!" Mitch yelled out, making Jerome smile.

"What ever you say." He replied, slowly inserting into the Canadian.

"GAH!" Mitch yelled, making Jerome worried.

"Biggums? You ok?" He asked. Mitch nodded, letting the boy continue. After a few thrusts, Mitch wasn't moaning in pain, but in pleasure.

"Jerome! Faster! Harder!" Mitch yelled, making Jerome pick up his pace, and thrust harder. Mitch started bucking his hips, making Jerome moan.

"A little more Jerome!" The young boy yelled out. Jerome grabbed Mitch's member and started pumping at the same pace he was thrusting at.

"JEROME!" Mitch screamed, as a warm, extreme feeling of pleasure rushed through both boys, Jerome came inside of Mitch, and Mitch's going all over Jerome and his own stomachs and chests. Jerome licked the warm liquid off of Mitch, He doing the same to Jerome. They grab their clothes, get dressed, and hail a cab. ((A/N Smart drunks...))

~Mitch's POV~

 When we get home, I finally realized what just happened. I'm happy, scared, and most of all, I feel bad for what I did. I'm dating Ty for God's sake! Although, it was very pleasurable. Jerome and I were still drunk, mine wearing off.

"Mitch...I'm hungry." He slurs. 

"What do you want for dinner?" I question. 

"Prizza." He says, sitting on the couch. I pull out my phone, calling for a pepperoni, Canadian bacon, and sausage pizza. God. What will I tell Ty? Will I tell him? When?

-/-/-Authour's Notes-/-/-

So, Thanks to ThatAwkwardWriter (Sydney) For helping/ wring the smut. Since Wednesday, she had my journal and she wrote most of this. Hope you enjoyed! BAI!!