Awww, And Woah Derrr

((Few Hours Later))

You woke up and saw Ray starring at you

You: Ughh… you(turned over)

Ray:(YN) im sorry

You: for what? You broke up with me cause I couldnt remember anything.

Ray: Wait, what happened the day after we went to the movies?

You: Yo azs got on hard, and when we got to the studio my parents were there..

Ray: Alright, Do you remember what I told you at the hospital?

You: That our little girl died.. and we only had the boys left..

Ray: Does that not hurt you?

You: Of coarse it does… I just-

Ray: Just what?

You: I just wish i never would have gotten pregnant (tearing up)

Ray: Baby, why? Why are you saying this?

You: Because Ray, look at you, you have a daughter, your career and fame is getting bigger EVERYDAY.. You dont need me and the twins around here bothering you all the time. Cause im telling you THESE TWO are gonna be a handful.. (mumbling) as much as they kick me and shit…(start walking away)

Ray: (grabs you and pulls you into a PASSIONATE kiss) I dont ever wanna hear those words come out of your mouth again. (YN), you and the twins are my world. I would drop my career in a heartbeat for you guys (takes a deep breath and gets down on one knee)

You: Ray..

Ray: (YN) you are my pride and joy. I literlally mean this when i say that I would be nothing if i didnt have you. Yea, i know weve had our ups and downs. But forgive and forget right. Well hopefully. Anyways to the point. (pulls out a promise ring) Baby, I know were young but im 100% i want you to be my Mrs.Smith when were old enough.. (YN) will you take my promise ring?

Ring Looks Like This>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> But it says (YN) and Ray

You: I-I

Rays mind is going insane right now

You: I will take your promise ring :)

Ray slides the ring on your finger and comes up to eye level again. He wraps his hands around your waist pulling tou closer into a hug.

Ray: I really do love you baby

You: I love you too RayRay

Yall hugged for awhile and out of no where you busted out crying…Ray took you over to the bed.

Ray: Whats wrong baby

You: To be honest, I really dont know

Ray: (pulls you closer and laughs) your just in your third-trimester of your pregnancy… Your SUPER emontional..

You: How do you know

Ray: This.. (YN) what is your mood

You: Extremaly happy

Ray: See (kisses your cheek)

((Few Hours Later))

I woke up and heard screaming coming from the other room. I also noticed Ray wasn’t beside we so I turned over and looked on the desk and found a note. It read…

“Babyyy,

Me and the guys went to rehearsal, Prince stayed home cause he didn’t feel good. We’ll be home soon… Love you ;)