Chapter 3: Nesting Grounds

/~~Shadow's POV~~/

When I woke up I felt warm scales pressing against my own. Oh my Gods I thought. I tried to shift and move away from Toothless, I heard hum rumble a yawn. 

"Oh ummm..." he warbled getting up quickly folding his wings by his side. 

"Sorry" I growled jumping up and moving away from him. There was an awkward silence for a few minutes.

"Well i'm going to the nesting grounds" Toothless growled looking at the ground. 

"That's were i'm heading." I replied. 

"Well let's go" he gave me his signature smile.

"Race you" I hummed deep in my chest.

When I jumped off the fround he was still smiling. I sped upwards spiraling. 

"Wait up!" He roared after me. 

"A Night Fury never waits for anyone." I roared back happily. 

Once we had raced and I had won, though Toothless stated otherwise, we flew steadily towards and island that was getting closer by the minute. The awkwardness between me and Toothless had worn off now. I had also got over the fact that he was Toothless, the Toothless. I wasn't lying when I had said that he was the most famous Night Fury of all time. He was amazing. Amazingly good looking a voice whispered in my head. I pushed it away angrily. 

Half an hour later we landed safely on the island. Most dragons were already there as Toothless and I had been held up by the incident with the Outcasts, I doubted I would have been able to fight those vikings off. I reminded myself to thank him later. 

"I got some friends here you should mee" Toothless warbled, pulling me out of my thoughts. 

"Not the famous Berk dragons?" I growled excitedly. 

"Calm down Shadow, there just normal dragons like you and me." he growled back raising his eyes to the sky.

"Yeah but were not just normal dragon, you and I." I growled bumping my shoulder against his. 

We walked past dozens of dragons. Most stopped and stared at us in astonishment some whispered things like 

"Night Fury's can you believe it" and " Two in the same place wow!" 

One particular Monstrous Nightmare growled "Night Furys strutting aroung like they own the place." 

Toothless growled threataningly back. 

The Nightmare turned with a humph and doing the perfect example of what we were not doing,  strutting off towards her friends.

"Come on Shadow." said Toothless, leaping gracefully into the air. "Stormfly?!" 

We heard a Deadly Nadder roar in response. "Come on" 

We flew up onto a ledge. Landing on the ground, Toothless ran to the dragons. There were to females, a Gronkle and a Nadder. Then there were two males, a Zippleback and a Nightmare. I stood awkwardly behind Toothless as he greeted the dragons. 

"Toothless." growled the Nadder, I couldn't help but notice how she said his name, it made me jealous. "Who is this?" 

"Gang this is Shadow, she's a Night Fury." he growled gesturing me forward a wave of his tail. 

"Shadow meet the dragons of Berk." he growled smiling at me. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone hope you like this chapter:D

Please vote, read and comment:D

And don't forget to check out my other story by clicking my profile picture above. 

Love 

❤ToothlessLover777❤