She who always believed

Cat's POV

As I put on my clothes I stop for a second and watch my soulmate mark.
It gold with weird curls like words from a long lost language. I trace it with my index finger. I get back to getting ready for work.

At CatCo

"Good morning miss Grant, here is your latte." I grab it and walk to my desk trying to ignore the tingle spreading over my whole body.

9 hours later
"Miss Grant, it's getting late. Don't you have to be with Carter?" Kara says.
"Carter is with his father this week." I miss my boy. "Oh okay, hope he's doing well." She says. "Of course he's doing well, he's a very smart kid." I snap a bit. It's getting late and I need my drink. "Well hope you have a good evening further. See you tomorrow Ms. grant." She says. As she takes of I watch her. That girl is something special.

At cat's home

I'm buzzed and I need to sleep. I walk over to my bedroom, but suddenly I have the feeling I'm going to fall. I stumble and I'm about to fall...
"Kara..." I hum.
"Ms. grant you're drunk. You need to be more careful. You could have died." She says worryingly.
She picks me up and brings me to my bed.
That's all I can remember.

Morning

It's weekend, but that doesn't matter. I still work in the weekend. I want to get up but I can't move. I look to my right and see Kara in her supergirl suit only now she's wearing a t-shirt but the other things are still her suit except her boots and top. Her t-shirt is showing a bit to much skin, I freeze. I see something under her left breast. Her soulmate mark, it's similar to mine.
No this can't be true. The girl I secretly love is my soulmate. This can't be real.
I trace it gently with my fingers. This movement must have waked her. "Cat?" She says sleepy. "Omg I'm sorry I stayed here because I was scared somethings might happen to you." I smile. She is so sweet.