Screaming

Kara's POV

I hear a loud scream after I saved two people from a burning building. I fly as fast as I can and hear the scream again. "SUPERGIRL!!" It's cat!!
I see her falling. I can catch her right on time, when I touch the ground she's still holding me and is scared I can feel it. "Thank you". I couldn't possibly hear it if I didn't have super hearing. I can feel her relax as I keep holding her. "Cat do I need to take you home?" I ask quietly. "Yes I would like to go home where my son Carter is." She says. I fly Cat home, on the way I realise how small this woman is yet she's so strong and bossy, but behind those walls she is sweet and sensitive. I can feel her pulling her closer into me. "Is it to cold?" She nods. "We're almost there" I say sweetly. I land on her balcony and say softly "Cat you're home."
She opens her eyes and I let her go. "Thank you supergirl, I appreciate it." She smiles as she lays a hand on my bicep. "No problem miss Grant" as I wave good by and say goodnight, I take off and fly home.

Home.
What is wrong with me! Why do I think Cat is hot? Why do I look at her? Why? I don't understand these feelings? I get ready for bed. Hoping to get some sleep.