Chapter Twenty-three

*Marcus*

Everything was going just like I had planned. I turned all the Vampires in the world into humans, expect for a selected few. To think that girl had so much power in her, and she had no idea.

"Marcus, did you really have to kill her?" I looked u at Trent. He was leaning on one the wall to my left with his arms crossed. The sneaky bastard saved himself and Titania just in time, so he managed to live.

"What does that have to do with you?" I saw his fangs lengthen and I heard a small hiss.

"Damn it Marcus how could you?! Don't you feel anything?"

"What do you want me to feel exactly?! I gave up those useless emotions long ago." The truth is, I did feel pain. Even if I didn't want to believe it, I knew the truth. I felt it that day she bumped my shoulder during that human carnival.

"She was your soul mate Marcus, and you killed her."

"What was I a suppose to do?! Even if she knew the truth she wouldn't have helped me. That girl was to pure of heart to cause harm to anyone, even me. I saw the look she gave me before she died." I tried to forget it, but it was permanently stuck in my head. Right after I sunk my fangs into her I heard her scream, and it pained me to hear that. When I took my fangs out of her neck I saw a look in her eyes that said 'it's OK, I forgive you', but that might have just been my imagination.

"Whatever. All I know is, she didn't have to die for this." He walked out and left me alone. I looked out my castles window and looked out at my new land. I wasn't wasting any time, I was already taking over countries.

"Master?"

"What is it Titania?" I didn't bother looking at her, I know what she wants to ask me.

"I just , I want to know. Did you really plan on having me die that day?" I turned and saw the hurt in her eyes. This girl has loved me since we were children, even though she knew I was meant for Katherina, she didn't care. In any case, I might still need her powers.

"No my dear. I knew your brother would save you, I wasn't worried." I saw her smile and how bright her aura was, she bought it.

"I knew it. I knew my brother was wrong when he said that." Damn that Trent. If I wanted to keep Titania in the dark, I need to mess with her trust for him.

"Yes my love, I would never hurt you." I used the mind manipulation I stole from a Vampire and used it on her. I made my voice sound like silk to her ears, and I saw the dazed look in her eyes. "Now come here my dear. Allow me to show you just how glad I am to see you." She walked up to me and I placed a kiss on her lips. It didn't feel right, but then again she wasn't Katherina.

I felt her become hot, and she started rubbing my lower area. I know if I pull back now she was gonna question why I pulled away, so I had no choice but to go along with it. I slipped my hand under her shirt and under her bra. I felt her take in some air as I gave her breast a firm squeeze. She moan and the sound of it was causing me to go down. She must have felt it because she got on her knees and took my pants off. I saw her eyes become wide. Even if it wasn't completely erect, it was still long. She put it in her mouth and began to suck on it, she was really good at it too. 

For some reason it didn't feel all to right, it actually made me feel dirty. I looked down and realized what it was, she wasn't my soul mate. My body was screaming for me to push her away, but I couldn't. Instead I used another ability I stole, and I replaced her face with Katherina. It worked better than I planned, I was already fully erect.