Chapter Nine

Chapter nine

Its been almost a week since I saw Damien and Rosalinda, and no one has brought it up. I keep getting the need to ask him during practice, he's almost burnt me to death every time.

"Katherina, what's up with you lately? I've almost killed you everyday this week."

"Sorry, just have something on my mind."

"Is it something I can help you with?" He looked at me with such caring eyes, it pain me not to say it.

"No, its OK. I should be ok, let's continue."

I was not OK. I got so distracted that I didn't see the fire ball he shot at me. I tried to dodge it, but it ended up hitting me leg. To make it worse, he carried me bridal style to the nurse. I couldn't help but think back to the type I saw him in the girls dorm. I could still remember the feel of his warm hands.

"Hello?!" Damien opened the nurse's door and saw she wasn't there, the office was really dark and quiet.

"She must be on break. Its OK Damien, I'll be fine."

"Are you kidding? If we don't treat it now it will scar, I'll just have to do it." He placed me on the medical bed and rolled up my training sweats, the burn looked really bad.

"Damien, I'll be fine. I don't think we should be messing with this stuff." The truth is I just didn't want to be in here one with him, I could care less about my leg.

"No its OK. I used to burn myself all the type when I first started, so the nurse showed me how to do this." He came back with a black bottle, some cotton balls, and a wrap. He lifted my leg up gently and placed it of his leg.

"OK, this won't hurt." He dabbed the cotton in the liquid from the black bottle. I braced myself for it to really hurt, but it didn't. I watched as he cleaned around my burn, he looked so focused. I could feel my heart beating so loudly, I was afraid that he would be able to hear it.

"There you go." He wrapped my leg up and placed it back down. I slid off the bed and noticed that my leg didn't hurt at all.

"Wow Damien, thank you."

"Don't thank me, thank the nurse. This is a special medicine she created for burn, by tomorrow that burn should start to disappear. And again, I'm sorry."

"Don't be, I was the one not paying attention."

"Are you sure you can't tell me what's wrong?" He made it so hard to say no, but I couldn't let him know I saw them.

"No, I'm OK, really. But thank you again Damien." I was just about to walk out the office, but he grabbed my hand. I turned to look at him and he pulled me closer to him. He put his hand on my waist and pulled so close to his body, I could even feel his heart beat.

"Damien." I looked up and saw a strange look in his eyes. He looked so serious, it made me feel strange.

"Katherina." He leaned down and looked me in the eyes, he slowly looked down at my lips. He bit down on his lower lip, he looked so hot that I was becoming dizzy.

"Damien, stop." It was becoming really hard for me to breath. He smiled and ran his finger on the exposed skin of my lower back. I couldn't stop the shivers that it causes me.

"Do voy really want me to?" Lord knows I wanted to say yes, but I couldn't seem to say it. He leaned so close that I could feel is breath on my lips.

"D-dont." It was to late. He kissed me and I lost all my control. I wrapped my arms around his neck, I could feel him wrap his arms around my waist. He was pulling me so close to him I couldn't breath, but I didn't care. His lips were so soft and warm, I felt like I was melting.

He laid me back down on the medical bed, not once breaking our kiss. I know this was wrong, but at this moment all my attention was on him. I was completely under his control, and part of me didn't care. I felt him slide his hand under my shirt, his hand was burning hot. He slowly slid up to my bra and I felt him squeeze my breast, i have never felt so hot before. My brain was so fuzzy I didn't even realize what was going on.

I finally snapped out of it when I felt him slide under my bra and touch my bear skin.

"Stop!" I managed to push myself off of him. I looked over at him, he looked confused.

"What's wrong?"

"What's wrong? You have a girlfriend, that's what's wrong." I could feel my emotions starting to get the better of me. If I didn't get out of there right now, I was gonna lose it.

I stood up and fixed myseld real quick. I looked at him one last time before I headed for the door.

"Katherina, wait." He tried to hold my hand, but I pulled out of it. I didn't even bother to look at him.

"I'm gonna ask the headmaster if someone else could train me, I don't think this is gonna work." I left after that, I could feel my tears starting to come out. How the hell could I let that happen? I need to make sure I stay away from him for awhile, I can't let myself fall again.