Ch. 16

Am I dead yet?

'No, you just fainted you dipshit.' Laughs my subconscious.

I fainted? Man, my fucking head hurts! Are you sure I'm not dead?

'Shut your face.' My subconscious sneers and I suddenly feel my body being lifted. My eyes are still shut and I'm not ready to open them just yet. I like the peace and serenity and how I don't have those five twats bugging the shit out of me and stalking me.

"Is she ok?"

Oh look, twat number one (Louis) is speaking. God I wish I was home and far away from them.

"What even happened?" Twat number two (Niall) speaks next and I feel someone lay me down on an unknown surface.

"She just fainted, I don't know why." I feel one of them run their fingers through my hair and mentally punch the person that's doing it. If the person want to keep any of their fingers then I suggest they get their damn hands away from my hair.

I slowly open my eyes and examine my surroundings. My vision is still a little hazy so it's hard to focus correctly on my surroundings. I look up and see four faces looking down at me, confused expressions on their faces. I then realize I'm laying in Harry's lap, and he was the one running his fingers through my hair. Twat.

I scramble to get up and when I stand up a pounding in my head shoots through me and I grip the sides of my head, getting light headed. Also dizzy which makes me loose my balance, nearly falling over but Liam's sudden grip on my waist is what keeps me from falling.

"What's wrong?" He asks and I groan as the pounding in my head doesn't stop. It only gets worse.

"Lou, go get the Advil." He quickly says but I immediately speak up.

"No. I'm fine. I'm just going to go home." I state and get out of his grip, walking towards the side walk. I'm actually going to visit Ed because I need to speak with him. But I'm not going to tell them that. I wait for one of them to make a perverted comment but none come. I guess they must feel sympathetic for me.

"Don't even bother lying to us Ariana." Louis says, I turn and face them, anger clear in their features.

"What do you mean? I'm not lying." I lie. C'mon, I'm not gonna tell them the truth.

"Yes you are." He states, crossing him arms over his chest in a rude manner. I scoff and roll my eyes at him.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He asks, glaring at me and I know I'm fucked. "Bad choice."

"Why? You're a twat anyway." I hiss, but instantly regret the words as he starts walking towards me.

"Listen here Ariana. I've been trying to be nice to you lately but you're just being a complete bitch. I'm done playing Mr. Nice Guy." He sneers, his face inches away from mine. "You have no clue what I'm capable of doing babe. I could have your neck sliced in an instant, or even worse."

I gulp, moving away from him. He was being nice to me? The recent times I was with him he was nice? That is complete and utter bullshit. Considering he just bluntly said I'm a bitch. If so possibly he is being truthful then I'd hate to see what his mean side is. This was all crazy, how he said he'd kill me. He wouldn't kill me... Would he?

"You wouldn't kill me." I protest, standing my ground. I cross my arms across my chest and glare at him.

"Yes I would. If you screw me over then yes I would most likely end your life. Haven't we gone over this before? I'm a criminal, babe. I'm not making any exceptions for you, no matter how much I'd like to fuck you." He says bluntly as his eyes trace over my body shamelessly. Taking his bottom lip between his teeth in the process.