Ch. 2

I blinked rapidly. Trying to see if I was just imagining five guys standing in my back yard. Nope I wasn't imagining this. It was real.

Who are they and why were they following me? Or standing in my back yard?

I quickly ran up staires to my room and locked the door. I than walked to my bed and climbed in. Hopfully this is all a dream that I'll soon wake up from.

*In The Morning*

I woke up in the morning with a terrible headache.

What happend last night? I than started laughing, So I had this crazy dream that five guys followed me home and were in my back yard watc- My thoughts were cut off as I heard someone talking downstaires.

"Dude shut up or she'll hear us!"

What the? Who the heck is in my house!

Now usually what a person would do in this kind of situation would be to call the cops. But I think I'll handle this myself.

I quickly grabbed the nearest object around me. Unfortunately it was my T.V remote.

As I was walking down the staires I heard people talking again.

"I think she's coming downstaires!"

"Louis shut the hell up she's gonna hear u-" I cut the guy off as I walked into the room. Holding the remote as a weapon.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house!!?"

When the guys looked at me they started laughing. I than noticed they were the guys in my dream. Everything that happend last night flashed in my mind. I than realized that it wasn't a dream and that those guys really did follow me home.

"Are you seriously using a remote as a weapon?" One of the guys said. He had black hair styled up and Hazel eyes. He was kind of cute. Oh who am I kidding he's hot.

"Yea, Now answer my question! Who are you and what are you doing in my house!?"

"Well my names Zayn Malik, He's Niall Horan, He's Liam Payne, He's Louis Tomlinson and he's Harry Styles" Zayn said while pointing to all the guys.

"Ok, What are you doing here and why did you follow me home?" I asked trying to be calm but failing as practically all five guys were staring me up and down.

Ok so I've got five perverts in my house. Isn't that just lovely! I sarcastically thought.

"Babe do you know who we are?" Harry asked me while smirking.

"Noo, That's why I just asked you all who you are" I said sarcastically.

All of a sudden I'm pushed up against the wall.

"You do that again and you won't be a virgin anymore" Harry said as he tryed to grab my ass but I swatted his hand away.

"Who the fuck do you think you all are? And how do you know I'm a virgin? Maybe I'm not"

"Ooh so you're not a virgin. Well this will be easier than I thought it would be"

"I never said I wasn't a virgin. But I also didn't say that I am"

"Guys can you talk about fucking eachother later please?" Niall said to Harry and I.

"What makes you think I'm going to fuck any of you?" I said to them.

"Because we just know" Liam said to me while smirking.

"Well what if I have a boyfriend?" I said while smirking at them.

"Well if you do have a 'boyfriend' you better break the fuck up with him because your ours now. And there's no getting out of it either" Niall said as he did air quotes on the word 'boyfriend'.

"Who said you were the boss of me? Fuck you all I'm calling the cops" I said as I started walking to the phone but Liam grabbed it before I could.

He then smashed it onto floor, and It broke in pieces all over it.

"What the hell what that for?!!" I screamed at Liam.

"Ariana, You can't call the cops. And if you do call the cops or tell anyone about us, You'll regret it. Got it?" Louis said while smirking.

I nodded.

"How do you know my name?" I said just above a whisper.

"Babe we know everything about you"

"Oh. And don't go talking to any boys if you know what's best for you. And for them. We'll always be watching you Ariana........ Always" Niall said. Than all the boys walked to the door and left.

How did they get in my house? I thought as I walked around my house. I noticed the back door window was broken and the lock was unlocked. Guess I found out how they got in my house.

But I was still thinking about what Niall said. That they will always be watching me. And that freaks me out. I can't even tell anyone about what just happend because they said I would regret it. What am I going to do about all this?