Ch. 10

After I had managed to stop vomiting, I stood up again. Dreading to turn around and face him. My throat burning from the events that took place a minute ago. I am never drinking this much ever again. 

"Are you ok?"

"Don't talk--" I cut myself off as I started coughing. Hurting my throat even more doing so.

"Do you need some water?"

I nodded frantically, not trusting my voice.     Louis than made his way out of the bathroom to get me some water. A few minutes later he walked into the bathroom carrying a glass of water and handed it to me. Taking large gulps of the water, my throat started to hurt less.

Setting the glass down on the sink counter I turned my gaze back to Louis and spoke up.

"What are you doing here?"

"I saw you run off clutching your stomach and knew you were going to be sick so I followed you to make sure you were ok." He said in a calm voice, his bright blue eyes staring at me intently.

"Ariana, the boys and I aren't as bad as you think. We're only harsh on you because you play hard to get. We've never had that happen to us before and we don't like playing hard to get. We may be criminals but we would never even think of hurting you."

I let his words sink in, repeating them over in my head.

"That's bullshit! You guys even wrote a god damn note to me telling me I'll be in danger if I told someone, and I did and yet nothing has happend to me so just kill me already! Get it over with!"

"Ariana, you do realize I'm a criminal right? So are the boys. We wrote that note to warn you that if you told someone about us you'd regret it. And I'm not telling you why you'd regret it either because I think you have a pretty good idea of what I'm talking about." He smirked. "And I'm not killing you."

"Than tell me what you want with me? Why do you and the boys constantly stalk me? Why can't I hang out with guys or even Ed my bestfriend? I hate living this life, always in fear. You caused this Louis. You all did. I just wish it'd stop."

"You don't understand Ariana. You will eventually just please understand that we're not as bad as you think. We may come off as rude, wanting only sex, flirty, and other stuff but just think about what I said." He said than walked out of the bathroom.

'We're not as bad as you think.'

That is absolute bullshit right there. They're worse than what I think. All they want is sex and if they think lying is going to work they better think again.

A few minutes later I walked out of the bathroom.  As I was walking downstairs I seen Katy talking to Ed. Walking up to them I started feeling qeasy again.

"Hi guys." I said. They looked up at me and smiled but Ed looked shocked. Probably thinking about our conversation from earlier.

"Hey Ari. Are you ok? You look alittle pale." Katy said, looking at me with concern.

"Oh, I just had alittle to much to drink which caused me to be sick. By the way there is a couple fucking eachother in your downstairs bathroom. Have fun getting them out of there." I laughed.

"Not again! Jesus!" Katy exclaimed, walking away to the bathroom to probably try and get the couple out of there. I laughed than looked at Ed and stopped.

"Hi." I said in a low voice.

"Hi."

"Look Ed, I'm sorry about earlier. I was just over reacting and I feel bad because you only wanted to help."